Chapter 29

"???"

    Do you want to ask me?

    I gave up and you are not reconciled? Um?

    Ding Xian stared in surprise, "What do you want?"

    Fuck.

    Zhou Si Yue snapped her forehead, "What's your expression? Take it back."

    Ding Xian put on a granny smile, suppressing the throbbing in her heart: "Well, what's the matter ?"

    Zhou Si Yue grinned more and more. , Leaned back lazily, put his arms on the back of the chair, "You didn't just come here, I'm just doing my landlord friendship."

    Ding Xian looked at him with a guard.

    Zhou Si Yue became impatient, and tapped the table with his hand: "Will you go?"

    Ding Xian shook her head, then nodded again after a while.

    "Go or not?"

    "..."

    Zhou Si Yue raised his eyebrows slightly.

    Ding Xian lowered her eyes, hey, go.

    "Where to go?"

    Zhou Si Yue more and more glanced at her: "Where do you want to go?"

    "Watch a movie, I haven't seen a movie yet."

    Ding Xian pretended to be relaxed, looking at him with a novel look.

    After watching this movie, I will never like you again, and never be a neurotic again.

    I mean it.

    Zhou Si Yue became more happier, raised his Erlang's legs again, resumed his usual young master's posture, and sarcastically tickled the corners of his mouth, "Let's go."

    The school bell rang.

    In the last class on Friday, the classmates swarmed out of the classroom. Ding Xian sat on the chairs to pack her things. Yang Chunzi looked back at Ding Xian and said, "Ding Xian, let's stay and publish the newspaper today."

    She nodded slightly and stuffed her schoolbag into the table.

    Song Ziqi turned, "Si Yue, go to play, Jiang Shen waited at the door."

    The more leisurely Zhou Si Yue leaned on the chair, he gently scratched his eyebrows, put the bag away, stood up, and put his schoolbag on the table.

"  Let's go ."

   The two crossed their shoulders and walked out. Song Ziqi glanced at Ding Xian and smiled violently: "Or I will coax you to the same table today, and you will let me three more The ball."

    The oblique yellow shadow in the hallway outside the classroom fell, and the figures of the teenagers were continuously elongated.

    Zhou Si Yue put one hand in his pocket, grabbed the back of Song Ziqi's head with the other as he walked, took the person forward, and cursed with a smile: "Go away."

    Jiang Shen didn't know . So: "What three balls? ? "

    Song Ziqi explains with a smile:" the last time I put the little monster provoke angry, he had to let me coax people happy, let me coax happy three balls. "

    Jiang Shen cry, and surprised to see the week Si Yue: "Aren't you? You let it?"

    Song Ziqi: " You let it."

   " Damn  . Zhou Siyue , aren't you? You don't like a beautiful woman like Yi Jin, do you like that girl?"

    Zhou Si Yue kicked towards Jiang Chen, "I like a fart."

    The three teenagers pushed and shoved all the way to the playground with laughter.

    Kong Shadi turned around and said to Ding Xian: "Hey, Xian Xian, will you follow me to watch them play?"

    Ding Xian: "I want to publish a newspaper."

    Kong Shadi showed a regretful expression, "Hey, poor, then I Go, I have to watch. Recently, many girls have been watching, you have to be careful!"

    Ding Xian smiled and said, "It's my business."

    "Hard mouth." Kong Shadi Touched her head and said, "But, I don't know why, I have an instinct, you must be the one who won him in the end."

    When she said this, Kong Shadi deliberately glanced at Yang Chunzi who was holding the chalk box in front of her, and continued: "I always think you have a lot of energy and you are quite cruel."

    Ding Xian was taken aback.

    She heard Kong Shadi mysteriously and like an old witch, and said: "It must be not easy for someone who can come from Yanping to take the test. Xu Ke counts one, you count one."

    Ding Xian patted her hand away: "If there are fortune-telling college entrance examination this course, you must be out, mystify, more than anyone else but you. "

    Kong Sadie voice:" do not believe ah, my grandparents really telling someone to engage in this line, and when you have the time, I, Take you there and see, you little girl, I watched my forehead have a red light. Recently, I have a peach blossom luck. "

    Peach blossom luck?

    She is dying on this peach blossom.

    Ding Xian couldn't listen anymore and blasted her away.

    Finally, she and Yang Chunzi were the only ones left in the classroom, as well as a propaganda committee member.

    The propaganda committee member is a boy with glasses, short and chubby, with a blunt head, who only knows how to immerse himself in questions.

    Yang Chunzi took a box of chalk and walked to her, "Let's start first."

    Yang Chunzi's voice was very gentle, soft and soft, it sounded very comfortable.

    Xian Ding nodded, went up to her to pick up a piece of chalk, "I'll draw here, the overall composition have it?"

    "No, too late, you just play it, you first draw, I find some sport sentences Copy it on." Yang Chunzi said, and took a pen on Zhou Si Yue's desk.

    Ding Xian couldn't help but said, "Take mine. He doesn't like other people moving his things."

    Yang Chunzi suddenly looked up at her, and for a second, she lowered her head again: "I'm fine."

    "Oh."