150

The vest, the legs overlapped, and the Italian custom handmade shoes on the feet shined brightly.

    The young and handsome boy here is lying lazily on the chair, his legs are wide open, black clothes and trousers, casual and lazy, even his hair is loose, his slender fingers are stuck in the dark hair. , Fiddled with his hair carelessly.

    That lazy energy is particularly attractive.

    Su Bai Cong said while holding the pot of tea, "She doesn't seem to know about your father yet?" 

  Zhou Si Yue paused slightly between his hair, without saying a word, lowered his head and continued to fiddle.

    Smoke rises from the teahouse, and the green smoke rises up, making it extremely silent.

    Su Bai cong pushed the tea cup in front of him, "Taste it, Dahongpao, it was specially reserved."

    He took the cup and took a sip, and smashed his mouth cooperatively: "Yes, it's quite astringent."

    Su Bai Conv From the laugh: "As far as I am concerned, I admire your ability."

    "Thanks." He didn't care much.

    "The first time I knew about you was when we were in Shanghai. We drank too much at that time. I asked her why she insisted on taking the Tsinghua exam. She said that because you are in Tsinghua, I sent someone to investigate you. It turns out that you are a student of Professor Ye."

   Su Baicong said, "She has been telling me before that one student who is particularly smart is because of bad luck. She hasn't met with good times and always has troubles, but it is really him for so many years. See I've ever had the most predictive ability and promising student."

    Zhou Si Yue  lifted his eyelids and glanced at him lazily.

    "I have been to your high school, and the teachers have spoken highly of you. You are talented and work hard." 

   Zhou Si Yue's eyes gradually condensed on him, and Su Bai Cong methodically sipped the tea, remembering to say a little bit. .

    "I have to admit, you are indeed excellent." He put down the tea cup and looked at him, "But, good people are hard to be regarded as bad ones. You see Zhao Zhenhai has a good reputation outside. Who doesn't sing praises to him and say that he is fair and honest. , Two-sleeved breeze."

    "Say the key point." As   if touching his Ni Lin, Zhou Siyue was finally impatient.

    Su Bai Cong never detours anymore: "Give me all the military EOD data in your hand, and I will help you get Zhao Zhenhai down."

    The world is dark, and all transactions are dirty, but they are covered in falsehoods. Coat.

    The darkness you have never seen before is the abyss. And there, countless hands have been stretched out, trying to drag in the people walking on the edge.

    The phone shook on the table again.

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked down, it was still Ding Xian. He returned to his senses, grabbed his hair, and picked it up: "Huh?"

   The little girl on the phone's voice was extremely excited, "Do you like black or blue?"

    "What's the matter?

    " Just answer it."

    "Black."

    "Model?"