Chapter 90

Behind him, sometimes he can make people blush with just a word, and she never dared to look at his eyes, so timid, but if she is so anxious, she can rush up to bite you, but soon Shocked again.

    When she said that she was very happy to see you, Zhou Si Yue suddenly lowered his head and sneered. At that moment, Ding Xian seemed to have seen the old boy again, but soon he returned to indifference.

    "I don't care what happened in the past year, Zhou Si Yue, I'm here to find you."

    He put his hands in his pockets, and said calmly: "Ding Xian, I have no plans to fall in love now."

    "I'm not here. I'm looking for you to fall in love."

    Ding Xian found out that he was lying now, not blushing at all, and without blinking his eyes.

    It's not strange, but she also know that when the two meet suddenly, they will talk about falling in love with someone. It is strange not to be scared away. Before coming, Kong Shadi sent her a text message on the road, the eight-character motto: Don't chase, men rely on hanging.

    "Then what are you looking for me for." He folded his arms and leaned against the barbed wire suddenly.

    "Look at my old tablemate at the time, is it slashed by the pig-killing knife of the years." She pretended to be relaxed, "I heard that you just won the gold medal in the robot competition. Congratulations."

    Zhou Si Yue chuckled, glanced into the distance, and squinted slightly: "Who told you that I won the prize?"

    Ding Xian was taken aback and smiled.

    "Ding Xian, I didn't win the prize." He straightened up, Yang Liu blew gently behind him, and suddenly the wind blew past the bangs on his forehead, and an understatement came: "I see, I haven't had any trouble. You think it is so good."

  The  boy turned and left, and it took a long time for Ding Xian to react. The sunlight was dazzling, and she yelled at his slightly slumped back regardless.

    "Life is going smoothly! The gold award is a fart, but you will be the one to win the Turing Award in the future!"

    ——

    Back to the bedroom at night, Ding Xian received a call from Kong Shadi and asked gossiping: "How's it going? Is he very excited? Did you two cry at the gate of Tsinghua?!"

    Ding Xian finished standing upside down and sat down. On the bed, "Do you think it was you and Song Ziqi?"

    Kong Shadi whispered, and said, "What's going on? I'm so curious."

    "He said he has no plans to fall in love." Ding Xian Said calmly.

    Phone lost ground ah sound, "how so?"

    "Have you seen stray dogs?"

    Kong Sadie did not understand, "What do you mean?"

    "Is that kind of state."

    "FML, if it is true , So bad? But I read the news before and said that someone created a special post to scold his dad. I can understand. You should accompany him more. Things have passed for so long and it will be all right." Kong Shadi comforted. "He should be in need of comfort now."

    "He rejects me very much."

    "I can understand that if it were me, I wouldn't want the person I like to see my embarrassed side."

    "You are so sure of him . Like me?"

    "Nonsense, he used to be so good to you, Song...The dead man told me several times that Zhou Si Yue taught him several times for you, so he almost wrote the five words I like Ding Xian on his forehead. It's on."

    "Thank you, Shadie."

    Ding Xian knew it was comforting, but her heart couldn't help beating a few times.

    "What are you polite, but you must remember my words, don't take the initiative to chase, rely on attracting, attracting, understand? Use your maternal radiance to attract him, let him take the initiative to chase you."

    "Okay, She said eight hundred times before. "

    -

    men fail to recover, or to read the book, and then people can not see how to go flat.

    In addition to spending time in the library, she is the standard three-point one-line life of the bedroom canteen, but she has never seen Zhou Si Yue again at school, only very occasionally. When she came out of the Zijing apartment, Ding Xian watched him and a boy from the door from a distance. When he came out, at dusk, he didn't dry his hair after washing. He walked on the campus and couldn't help but look at it more.

    In the evening, the entire campus was surrounded by a beautiful landscape. The summer campus was covered with afterglow, like being soaked in a pot of tea, with the fragrance of tea.

    Ding Xian watched the two standing still in the shade of the tree. Zhou Si Yue put one hand in his pocket and rubbed his wet hair with the other. He was chatting with the guy opposite, as if waiting for someone.

    "Si Yue, Old Cao." The two were chatting. Someone shouted not far away. The two men looked over at the same time. Zhou Si Yue was silent, and Cao Wenjun shouted: "You can't run two steps?"

    Only then did Yuan Fang begin to jump and run, smiling and going to the shoulders of Zhou Si Yue. The latter put his hands in his pockets and smiled slightly, letting him walk outside.

    The boys who came to know each other also smiled and greeted them, "Go online?" "Together?" Zhou Si Yue said.

    The boy ran immediately: "You go first, I'll go back and change my clothes."

    Ding Xian suddenly felt.

    He seems to have really changed.

---------------------Off Topic---------------------------

Finally, It passed half of the novel. Yay!!!!

Notice: Starting from coming Monday, my work nature change back to Work At OFFICE from Work From Home.
So, during Monday to Friday, I won't update during the day time.  Update time will be night time  and the update number of chapter may be the same as usual.

Thank you for reading this !!!