152

The eyepiece, the person squatted down, put one hand on the leg, repositioned the AK-t3, and then said: "No, I
  'm still studying the algorithm, ready to try it."

    Ye Xulin said: "You can do Dong Zhengfei's algorithm. See, he is a very stubborn person who is easy to walk into dead ends. He is not as active as you, but he is technically good. You both have their own strengths. If this project succeeds, it will be good for you. Work hard."

    "Yeah."

    On the night of the final, the school gave a total of forty audiences to the freshman and sophomore computer department.

    Under Lou Feng's organization, she assembled twenty girls who were not too interested in robots but had a loud voice to cheer Zhou Si Yue together.

    In the full-blown atmosphere at the scene, suffocating a lot of energy to compete with the girls from the University of Science and Technology of China next door!

    As long as Zhou Si Yue's AK-t3 knocked over each other, they would scream and cheer aggressively, just like a football baby, they were almost shaking two colored balls in their hands.

    The girls of the University of Science and Technology of China are naturally not weak.

    When the opposing player scored, he did not forget to beat the iron while it was hot to pull back a city.

    The competition on the court was fiercely colliding, and the competition off the court was also hysterical.

    Even the classmate Xiao Zhang in the field was dumbfounded. He glanced at the man on the field who was focusing on the game, and tweeted: "Zhou Si Yue, this girlfriend is really fucking okay."

    Ding Xian covered her face, not really thinking. Teach people to recognize it.

    She pulled Lou Feng, "It's fine to watch the game quietly."

    Lou Feng glanced at her, "You know what a shit, this kind of competition is for momentum!"

    After speaking, Lou Feng shouted to the stage, "Wow. Oh!! Zhou Si Yue! You are the best!"

    Then, another string rang out, "Zhou Si Yue is the best!"

    The men on the court wore goggles quietly and attentively, with delicate facial features and tight lips. They were not disturbed by the fiery atmosphere at all, and were particularly serious about controlling the robot. His offensive is very fierce, the robot is strong, and the turning design allows him to play to the extreme. As long as he can hit the opponent, it is the maximum force. He knocked the opponent directly to the ground several times, and the iron skin tearing sound was harsh and sharp.

    Inexplicably, the girls who originally thought they could not enter, found that their emotions were completely absorbed.

    "He is so handsome, his eyes are too focused."

    "Why haven't I seen him before?"

   " People stay in the laboratory every day, can you see you."

    Lou Feng glanced at Ding Xian, meaning-look.

    Ding Xian did not feel very happy.

    Time entered the last minute, Ding Xian glanced at the score on the stage.

    At 18:10, the more and more Zhou Si Yue took the lead, the captain of the second team of China Science and Technology team seemed a little anxious, his brows frowned, and even the controller in his hand began to tremble. The AK-t3 suddenly exerted force and slid in front of the opponent. The chassis spun quickly. The iron plate made a harsh creak, and the blazing fire splashed all over, and the opponent's arm was unloaded in a thunderous force. Come down.