Chapter 132

Even every gasp is sexy.

    Ding Xian was stunned, "You...heartbeat--"

    Before the words fell, Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and bit her, clasping her hand and being pressed onto the sofa together with others, more intense than ever before.

    Lu Huaizheng told him not to waste time by grind and chirp, and he would go if he had the opportunity.

    He was reluctant, first, he was still young, and second, he felt love too early, which was not good for him or her.

    Even though he had thought about it hundreds of times in his mind, he still didn't put it into practice. No matter how intense the kiss, he would stop at the most critical juncture, rub the little girl's head, and take a bath by himself.

    Today, he was over the world, and her clothes were half faded by him, but his self-control is very good, so he took pictures sober, and finally went into the toilet.

    ... When he finished washing out, Ding Xian was already asleep on the sofa.

    The more Zhou Si Yue wiped his hair with a towel, he threw it on the table and picked her up and put her on the bed.

    Ding Xian half-dreamed and half-sleeped, squinting slightly, "Are you out?"

    He nodded.

    "Why so long."

   If I don't solve it by myself, how can I come out to see her.

    Ding Xian was put on the bed, "Are you still not sleeping?"

    "I will dismantle a few more robots."

    "Why do you want to dismantle."

    "It's almost the game, the line problem has not been resolved."

    "It won't be the next April . Huh ?"

    "There is a qualifier in the winter vacation, I have to take the team."

"Come on."

    He laughed, "The qualifier, are you with me?"

    The   little girl asked dazedly: "When?"

    "The first three days, I told Professor Ye to take you a place."

    "Okay."

    Ding Xian said in a daze, and went to sleep.

    Zhou Si Yue dismantled the robot for the whole night, waited until the sky was white, and even forgot to take off his glasses, and went straight to bed to sleep. He was not short-sighted. In the past two years, he was suddenly a little false. Wear glasses, only occasionally when you need to study.

    His face looks more gentle with glasses.

    When Ding Xian woke up, the man beside him was asleep, more abstinent with glasses, and the man's quiet and meek brows made her think of last night without shame.

    Kong Shadi asked her before if Zhou Si Yue had rubbed her breasts when he kissed her.

    Before the two had a limited number of intimacy, she think about it carefully, every time he kissed her very well, with his hands on her waist, he answered truthfully, no, but Kong Shadi said, no, why did Song Ziqi kiss her for the first time? He rubbed her breasts at that time, at that time Konsadi was still a small airport.

    But last night, Zhou Si Yue seemed to knead.

    Thinking of this, Ding Xian couldn't help but bury her head in the pillow, embarrassed.

    Looking at the man next to him, he sleeps quietly, really tired.

    Ding Xian calmed down, propped her head and lay next to him. The morning light of Wei Xi fell through the only small window, behind him, gently caressing him like Mother Earth.

    Ding Xian took off his glasses carefully.

    Suddenly someone pulled her hand over, and the whole person was pulled into his arms by him, her head was pressed against his neck, and the top of his head made a vague voice: "Wake up?"

    His voice was dumb and lazy when he woke up.

    Ding Xian put his glasses on the side and hugged him obediently. His body is very fragrant, and the fragrance of the freshly bathed body can not help but drill into his arms and find a comfortable posture, "Well, it's still early , You can still sleep."

    The more Zhou Si Yue tightened the girl in his arms, he kissed her and whispered.

    Such time is extremely precious.

    Ding Xian didn’t know why, there was always a sense of unreality. She couldn’t help tightening her hand around his waist, but unexpectedly, Zhou Si Yue didn’t open his eyes and said lazily, “Remember this feeling. , Don't drill into someone else's arms next time."

    This matter was not over until Zhou Si Yue got up and threw the pair of blue sneakers.

    Ding Xian looked at the shoes resentfully, "It's too... wasteful."

    "It doesn't fit anyway." He found a reason casually.

    She looked at him and giggled, Zhou Si Yue probably felt that he was at a disadvantage, and raised his hand to reward her with a thud, "Smiley."

    Well, she will save him some face.

    At the end of December, there was a blizzard in Beijing and traffic jams. Zhou Si Yue was basically locked in the laboratory by Professor Ye. Ding Xian had no chance to find him and concentrate on preparing for the final exam.

    Xu Shasha moved out of their dormitory. She didn't know what Xu Shasha said about them behind her back. No girl dared to move in. The bed was always empty, and Ding Xian was happy and leisurely. The gossip is still going on, that is, being a talker after a meal, is not stupid, half-truths and half-truths are just a play, not all of them, not all of them.

    There were also boys in the department sending text messages to Ding Xian, tentatively asking her: "When will you change your boyfriend?"

    Ding Xian was reviewing with Zhou Si Yue in the library at that time, fearing that Zhou Si Yue would see her more, so she finished reading it calmly. Deleted, she looked at the handsome man who was writing the program with his head down, and the sun was bathing behind him.

    Suddenly, she felt full of vitality again.

    He said that there is still glory on the other side, and she is waiting.