151

"Go to Africa?!!!"

    Zhou Si Yue said, awakening her sanity, and she bounced off the bed and pushed his head buried in front of her chest, "Wait—wait In a moment."

    The more Zhou Si Yue held up his body and looked down at her, "Huh?"

    "What are you doing in Africa?"

    "Confidential project, with Professor Ye, I can't tell you." He bowed his head slightly and kissed her a little bit. , From the eyebrows to the corners of the lips.

    His lips were very soft and pressed against Ding Xian's skin, making her tremble. She softened and lay down again, holding his neck with her hands, "How long will it be?"

    "A month."

   It was only temporarily. Ding Xian also knew that such a separation would not be less in the future, but he just couldn't let go of this emotion, "I'm just a sophomore, Professor Ye is too harsh on you."

    Zhou Si Yue's hairy hair is in her. He rubbed his neck and said in a low voice: "It's getting late."

    "Huh?" Ding Xian was puzzled.

    He looked up, met her with a deep gaze, and said in a low voice: "It's going to be released earlier, now that the children at this age are all gone."

    "..."

    Ding Xian was really looking forward to it. The child she gave birth to will meet. What is it like, is he as young as he is, but as long as she thinks about it, if one day in the future, she can give him a reduced version of Zhou Si Yue, she will be enthusiastic.

    "Don't stay up late, don't smoke anymore. How about taking care of your health? We are still so long in the future."

    She went to hug his waist and looked up at him.

    Zhou Si Yue put one hand on the bed, stiffened slightly, his eyes changed slightly, and he looked down at her.

    "Okay, okay?"

    He gently stroked the top of her hair with his hand, and the tip of his throat rolled slightly, "Okay."

    Ding Xian always felt that there was a cold air between his eyebrows, unless his eyes would wear a little lust/desire when he was confused, and his eyes were always clear when the two of them were tired and crooked, with a coldness, and did not understand him. People think he is noble and abstinent, people who understand him think he has a broad vision, tolerant and easygoing.

    Ding Xian could not imagine his future.

    How should God treat such a person?

    No matter how God treats him, she is willing to accompany him even if he is wandering around the world.

    She couldn't help but kissed him lightly on his forehead, holding his face, and patted gently on the cheek: "I want to raise you white and fat." She said.

    Zhou Si Yue tilted his head seriously and thought, "Can I raise you a little taller?"

    "Do you think I am short?" She raised her eyebrows.

    He can talk about this kind of dislike.

    "If you are tired and uncomfortable holding it, you can only see the top of your head if you are closer."

    "Then you can go to 1.68 meters, Miss Yang Chunzi seems to be 1.68 meters, or that Miss Xing Lufei , Is it a meter or seven? If you are happy, you can still let her hug you—" The voice fell and was directly blocked by someone, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . "