139

Liu Xiaofeng participated in the competition on behalf of Shanghai Jiaotong University.

    The lounge of National Chiao Tung University is separated from the lounge of Tsinghua University by a door, and there is a small slit next to it. He hurried to the procedure last night and was very tired. As soon as he sat down, he heard two girls in his team whispering discussions. Looking at the handsome guy from Tsinghua University next door.

    "That man is too handsome."

    "I didn't see him raising his eyelids when he lowered his head the whole time."

    "It's kind of like the school grass that was popular on the Internet before."

    "Is his girlfriend next to him?"

    Liu Xiaofeng Looking over, he saw his male god and her little goddess at a glance, and he got up from the chair immediately with excitement, walked around the front door, and walked to the entrance of Tsinghua's lounge.

    Everyone is a little curious about this lounge, and a little in awe.

    And it’s very quiet, everyone is resting on their own, no one chats, no one gossip.

    As soon as the stupid Liu Xiaofeng stood at the door, he attracted the attention of several people in it. Except for those two, the others swept their gazes, leaning against a boy at the door, and asked him who he was looking for.

    Liu Xiaofeng scratched the back of his head, stammering nervously after not knowing why.

    "I, I, I, I... I'm looking for Ding Xian." As soon as the voice fell, the other two also looked over. Ding Xian was even more surprised. He didn't expect to see Liu Xiaofeng here, and exclaimed excitedly: "Liu Xiaofeng? The more Zhou Si Yue looked up subconsciously, when he saw Liu Xiaofeng’s face, he was still stunned. He didn’t think of it. He always felt familiar. It wasn’t until Ding Xian called out his name that his mind slowly turned around. he?

    He raised his eyebrows faintly, then lowered his head to look at the information that Professor Ye had just given in his hand.

    After a while, the arm was torn, and the information on the leg shook slightly. He turned his head and looked over, Ding Xian whispered to him: "Shall I go out and talk to him..."

    The more Zhou Si Yue twitched the corners of his mouth, "Did I tie your feet? Go."

    Ding Xian got up and went out. The more Zhou Si Yue glanced at the door, Liu Xiaofeng was still so embarrassed, he didn't even dare to look straight. Looking at him, he lifted the corner of his mouth and lowered his head again.

    The boy who had something good in the team came over, "Hey, Si Yue, is this your girlfriend?"

    Zhou Si Yue nodded, "Yeah."

    "Unexpectedly, you moved very fast."

    Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and smiled, no make a sound.

    "Have you known each other before?"

    Zhou Si Yue was in a good mood and would answer any questions. "Well, at the same table in high school."

    The man was surprised: "Are you still in a puppy love?"

    Actually, it wasn't a puppy love at that time, he remembered himself. He has always been quite moderate, never crossed the line, never touched her, even after some kind of enlightenment, he has never broken this relationship.  He didn't deny, "Almost."

He didn't want to talk more, the man was also annoyed, knowing that he didn't talk much, and he didn't want to talk about his privacy. What he said so much today is unprecedented. Classmates know it.

    In the dormitory, this guy is like this. Every time they talk about some hot gossip topics, he doesn't participate. Only occasionally when they are in a good mood, he dangles a cigarette and listens to them in a yellow tone, and smiles cooperatively.

    Occasionally, he can add a few sentences.

    But this kind of situation is rare, most of the time it is a person sitting in front of the computer coding the program.

    Here, Ding Xian was surprised to hear that Liu Xiaofeng represented the National Chiao Tung University in the competition.

    "Do you represent National Chiao Tung University?"

    Liu Xiaofeng's cheeks were red and he lowered his head slightly, "Yes."

    About Mo felt that his reaction was too violent. Ding Xian apologized to him embarrassedly: "I didn't question your meaning, I was just curious, why did you choose a computer? I remember you said that you wanted to study economics?"

    Liu Xiaofeng glanced behind her, suddenly lowered his head a little shame, and said nothing.

    Ding Xian looked back and suddenly understood, "Because Zhou Si Yue?"

    "..."

    "You won't be right..." Ding Xian didn't say anything. She felt that the thought made her creepy.

    Liu Xiaofeng seemed to understand what she was trying to say, and hurriedly waved his hands to explain, "No." When he waved his hands, his whole neck was red. Ding Xian found that the guy hadn't seen each other for two years, so he was much more cute.

    She leaned against the wall leisurely, looking at him meaningfully, "You are so anxious to deny? I didn't say anything."

    Liu Xiaofeng's face was bleeding urgently, "Can you call him out for me? , I want to say a few words to him."

    "Why didn't you call yourself just now?"

    "I think he reads the information very seriously, I am afraid to disturb him."

    Ding Xian raised her eyebrows and couldn't help teasing him: "I , Why do you want to help you?" The
expression was charming and vivid, and Liu Xiaofeng was stunned. "You..."

    "What am I?"

    He couldn't say it, scratching his head with his hand, "You seem to be different from before. "

  "   Really, what am I like before?"

    "Timid, shy, low self-esteem."

    She listened with interest: "Now?"