Chapter 75

All specious emotions are hidden in the eyes of the years.

    He said, then I will get your consent to find a girlfriend in the future.

    Then you are ready to be bachelor.

    —— "Little Monster Diary"

  only a  few days after the start of high school, Ding Xian's grandmother was seriously ill, and the country elder sister called Ye Wanxian to inform her that she needed to be taken care of by a caregiver, but she paid a monthly nursing fee of 1,000, plus three brothers and sisters in the country, each People also get two hundred per month.

    The Ding family was already stretched out at that time. There was no savings. Ye Wanxian was just laid off and waiting for work at home. In addition, the family of four opened their mouths and waited to eat. The two husbands and wives together. Wrong money. But as soon as she left, the two children couldn’t do anything about it. Father Ding was overseeing the work in the field and couldn’t return home for half a year. It just so happened that Li Jinhui played cards with a few ladies at Jiang’s house in the alley. Jinhui said generously: "Wanxian, Xian Xian is in the third year of high school. I can't bear your tossing around. It's really not good. I will take care of you with Lao Zhou for a while."

    Li Jinhui is famous in this alley. Warm-hearted, spoiled by parents since childhood, spoiled by married husbands and sons, and not wary of others. Anyone whose parents are short-term loves to take care of them, not to mention the close friends of the father-in-law. People like Ye Wanxian sounded quite moved, and hesitated and said: "Will this trouble you too much?"

    Li Jinhui put a pile of cards and took Ye Wanxian's hand sincerely and said, "It's not troublesome at all. She happens to be in the same class as Si Yue, so let them go to school together."

    Ye Wanxian tears in her eyes excitedly: "Hey!"

    So that night, Ding Xian was packed and thrown into Zhou's house. Ye Wanxian rushed back to Yanping Village with her son overnight, and went to her mother’s bed to do her filial piety. Before leaving, Ye Wanxian also spoke to Ding Xian without shy. "I've been away for a long time. You live in Zhou's house first. Grandma is seriously ill. Let's do our filial piety. Also, your grandmother's house. Your uncles are all staring at him. It was your younger uncle. I want to find someone to pay out the money, but I calculated carefully with your uncle. This time I go back and let my grandma leave the house to us. I can’t take care of it in vain, right? Mom is back."

    Ding Xian blinked awkwardly, and suddenly felt that everyone seemed to be completely unrecognizable  in grandma's serious illness.

    "Mom, can I not go to Zhou's house?" She whispered.

    "I'm not with your dad. We don't worry about you as a girl living here. It's only temporary, and I will come back as soon as possible." Ye Wanxian bent down and pinched her shoulders, "Are you worried that Zhou Si Yue will bully you more? Don't worry. Your Aunt Zhou said, she will help you."

    Ding Xian shook her head.

    She simply hates "being under the fence", living in other people’s homes, eating other people’s food, and using other people’s food, her hands are shorter than others. This has already made her look up, not to mention that the object is Zhou Si Yue. The boy who she likes so much.

    But the world of adults does not allow children to argue.

    Ye Wanxian hurriedly confessed a few sentences and took her son away. Ding Xian sat on the sofa for a long time until someone knocked on the door.