Chapter 63

After Ye Wanxian asked, she felt a little embarrassed to ask a boy so directly: "Auntie can't hide things in her heart. I envy this child for too many things to hide and tangle, and I can't help it."

    "Understood." Zhou Si Yue expressed his understanding.

    "Did your school make up classes today?"

    Zhou Si Yue took a look at her, thoughtful for a while, and reacted quickly. One hand was still in his pocket, and the other hand rubbed the tip of his nose with his fingertips. , Said: "I have made up, I have made up mathematics. We made up together."

    Ye Wanxian said with a long voice, "Then you don't know much about Xian Xian ."

    "I don't know much about it."

    Ye Wanxian sighed. Tone: "Okay, Auntie won't bother you, go home quickly, thank you for sending Xian Xian back."

    Zhou Si Yue remained polite from beginning to end. He likes to make jokes, make jokes with others, and elders. No matter how incomprehensible the other person is, keep his due respect and say goodbye to Ye Wanxian: "You are polite."

    Ye Wanxian stood under the tree and watched Zhou Si Yue leave. The young man shook his back and disappeared at the end of the alley. He sighed and went into the house.

    Ding Juncong was staring at "Cats and Mice" on the TV intently, and occasionally laughed. She glanced at Ding Xian's closed door and said nothing after all. She walked over to turn off the TV and said sharply to Ding Juncong: "

    Doing homework." Ding Juncong refused, rolling on the sofa, yelling, "I will finish reading soon..."

    Ye Wanxian rarely indulged him, unplugged the TV, pointed to the door, "Will you go?"

    See her Really going to get angry, Ding Juncong was also very funny, stood up and put on shoes with a bitter expression on his face.

    Ye Wanxian came back from behind, "By the way, go to your sister's room to see if she is asleep, and ask her if she wants to eat if she doesn't sleep."

    Ding Juncong ran and knocked on the door of Ding Xian's room. It was very disturbing. Ye Wanxian shook it away. "Forget it, I'll come by myself. You go back to the room."

    Ye Wanxian twisted the door twice and didn't open it. Knowing that she was locked up, her daughter has always been a stubborn ass. She knows this very well, because Ding Xian has always been obedient, and Ye Wanxian puts very little energy on her, and always feels that this daughter doesn’t need to worry about it by herself. Today’s At once, she was a bit scared. Just at the door, she confirmed with Zhou Si Yue that the school was making up classes today. Now that she came back to her senses, she also knew that her reaction today was a bit overwhelming.

    Also realize that adolescent children need to be groomed.

    "You open the door."

    Ding Xian lay down on the bed, buried her head in the pillow, without raising her head, and shouted: "I'm asleep!"

    "You open it first, and I will tell you a few words." Ye Wanxian is also tough. Exactly, Ding Xian knew that she would not leave unless she opened, and it is estimated that she would have to spend it at her door tonight.

    As soon as the door opened.

    Ding Xian lowered her head and said, "Say."

    "How much did the hair cut today?"

    "Five yuan ."

    "The money I gave you is for meals and books, not for you to cut your hair and make some mess. , And next time you want to cut your hair, tell me in advance, I will deduct from your food.”

    Ding Xian suddenly understood that the reason why she still has a nostalgia for this family comes from Ye Wanxian’s occasional gentleness, such as now.

    It was not that the two had never quarreled before. When Ding Xian was not sensible, Ye Wanxian would often quarrel with her younger brother and anger Ye Wanxian. After the two quarreled, Ye Wanxian would also be a little better than before.

    "Can you see the blackboard clearly recently?"

    Ding Xian shook her head.

    "I have done my homework tonight, and tomorrow I will take you to match the glasses, and buy you a piece of clothes by the way. It has been so long, and there are only a few of them to wear. I am not afraid of other people's jokes."

    After every fight, it seemed to be closer than before.

    Ding Xian wanted to say no, just enough clothes to wear. Ye Wanxian didn't care about her anymore. She entered the room on her own. The first resistance in her life was so quiet.

   On Monday, class went to class as usual, and the mid-term grades were released.

    Ding Xian took the 15th class and 45th in the school; Zhou Si Yue was fifth in the class and 10th in the school.

    Compared to enrollment, both of them have steadily improved their grades, especially Zhou Si Yue's improvement, which comforted Liu Jiang. He was especially praised for his early self-study performance analysis.

    "Zhou Si Yue has performed very well in these several exams. People are busy with math competitions and can review them at the same time. You should learn more from him." Liu Jiang changed his conversation and glanced at He Xingwen in the first row. There was nothing left. Go on.

    "Praising me, not praising you, why are you so excited over there?"

    Zhou Si looked at Ding Xian, who was pleasurable, and shook his head to continue writing his papers.

    Ding Xian's little head tilted and she was amused: "We are now grasshoppers on a rope. Praise you, I am proud of you."

    Zhou Si Yue looked up from the paper, glanced at her, smiled and lowered his head again. , The pen sketched on the paper, and said casually: "I've had bad luck for eight lifetimes, and I'll tie it with you."

    Ding Xian ignored him, but whispered in her ear, "Hey, all the champions only got sixth. This time, are you happy in your heart?"

    Zhou Si Yue didn't lift his eyelids: "I'm happier when you take the sixth exam."

    Boys are not as careful as girls, and people like Zhou Si Yue are even more lazy to care. He has always No one has ever been an opponent.

    Ding Xian stroked her tongue, "I don't expect to be in the top ten if I come from outside the area. I stay in the top 20 of the key class, and everything will be fine."

    Zhou Si Yue: "Good luck."

    Since then, after seven or eight visits in the cold air, the weather in Beijing has been completely cold, and walking on the street has made people tremble with the icy wind. At the end of the month, it ushered in the first snow of the year. The students in the third middle school also reduced their outing activities and were all in the classroom to do problems. Zhou Si Yue’s competition has entered.