Chapter 59

The title "Gugai" was later accompanied by Ding Xian for a long time, and even some friends around Zhou Si Yue knew about this Miss Gugai.

    The boys from the 18th Middle School at the door just now knew Ding Xian’s nickname. They met several times outside of school and couldn’t help teasing her: “Hey, Si Yue’s pot lid.”
    The boy, Pi Shi, The jokes are endless, Ding Xian hides or hides, subconsciously, she consciously cannot get along with the bad boys, although one of them is very handsome, even Kong Shadi can’t help mentioning it several times, but that boy Not much, every time other people are joking, he smokes a cigarette with a sarcasm at the corner of his mouth.

    That boy is also a legend. Hearing from Zhou Si Yue, he used to have good grades. Later, after his parents divorced, he stopped studying and escaped from the high school entrance examination. In the end, his aunt forced him into the 18th middle school.

    After entering the eighteenth middle school, he almost stepped into the vocational high school with one foot. He can't go to a serious university unless he go to an art school.

    Kong Shadi always feels it is a pity. He looks so handsome, and he is also a man of the wind if he wants to be in the third middle school.

    The billiards hall was dimly lit, and Song Ziqi was holding the cue and digging out the balls from each hole to form a triangle shape. While putting them on the other side, he said contemptuously: "One mountain can't tolerate two tigers, and three hits are enough for me. What are so many influential people doing?"

    Kong Shadi snorted disdainfully, "What kind of character do you count? Zhou Si Yue is still considered, you are not even a hairy at all." 
   Song Ziqi cursed. "Dead girl." Then he swung his shot like a vent, and the ball fled around like a flower. Ding Xian felt that the fierce look in his eyes must have hit the ball on the table like Kong Shadi's head.

    The more Zhou Si Yue finished picking the club, he handed it to her,  turned his head slightly at her, and gave him a look, "Try it." Under the dim light, Ding Xian felt that his eyes and voice had become gentle.

    His cloth today was so good that Ding Xian felt that his pot lid was too horrible. She rushed into the toilet several times to try to tie all her hair up, but Kong Shadi patted her chest to pack her tickets, which is absolutely so beautiful.

    At that age without aesthetics, she decided to trust Kong Shadi for the time being.

    Originally thought he would play a game with Song Ziqi first, but she did not expect his gentlemanly demeanor, and did not cold them, handed her the pole directly, "I won't."
   The boy leaned against the pool table and leaned over. Go for the blue clever fan and say quietly: "I will teach you." When she heard that he wanted to teach, Kong Shadi yelled to go up, and Song Ziqi carried it off, "Wait a moment, how do you teach the two? ? "

   "you taught me not on the line? "

    Song Ziqi white at her," sister, taught there will be people playing accompany playing only teach them to understand? you both swatting at a stretch, to teach to these years go? "

    "cut, you I just want to hit my hands. " There was a quarrel over there.

    He has already started to teach it by hand.

    The more Zhou Si Yue understood the billiards matter, the first time he came out to play with Song Ziqi and Jiang Shen, he would be able to get started. How could he be taught by others. After playing a few times, both of them are no longer opponents. Now he is alone. If you want to be defeated, you will lose if you fight with him. When you have bad luck, you will be able to get a clear shot.

    The teaching process was very worry-free. The more Zhou Si Yue said that she could understand it, but every time she actually did it, she couldn't do it. When a jack was thrown, it didn't touch the ball.

    Zhou Si Yue crossed his arms on his chest, sighed, and scattered the balls on the table again, set the positions of the white and black balls, facing the hole, "Come on, try again."

    Ding Xian sighed, suffocating. Energetic, a vigorous swing— an empty shot again.

    The more Zhou Si Yue leaned against the table, encouraging her with his eyes very patiently and tenderly.

    She has no strength in her hands, she swayed the club as soon as she dribbled, and she could not correct the white ball. Most of Zhou Si Yue’s instructors are leaning against the table and talking with his mouth, occasionally using his hand to correct her posture. When the person leaned over, Ding Xian became nervous, her heart was beating, and her ears were red. , Quietly glanced sideways at him, the boy was staring intently at the ball and cue on the table, as well as her posture.

    "There is a hemisphere method in mathematics. Have you ever heard of it? The correct hit point is on the extension line connecting the center of the pocket and the center of the target. The center of the target should be one ball away from the center of the target. , Basically can fall into the pocket.” Zhou Si Yue lowered his body slightly and explained, while explaining that the white ball and the target ball were placed on the table. Xian, "Understood?" The eyes suddenly swept over, and the two of them collided in the air unexpectedly, staying for one second, two seconds...

    Zhou Si Yue slowly straightened up, put his hands back into his pockets, and looked at her with a half smile. Jokingly, "Your pot lid..."

    Huh?

    "It's cracked." After a long moment, Ding Xian reacted. The crack he said was—the score was in the middle.

    "..."

    She really want to stab him to death with one shot.

    Ding Xian glanced at him, swiftly stroking her hands. After two rounds of teaching, she achieved mediocre gains, but she just wanted to have a good time, she played very happy, occasionally she accidentally hit a ball by mistake, she can also hold the club for a long time, and invited back. Looking at Zhou Si Yue with appreciation, her eyes beckoned-how is it, am I okay?

    Zhou Si Yue gave her face even as she fell down, even though she was playing like shit, he still gave her a very cooperative thumbs up, "It's amazing."

    With Zhou Si Yue's blind teaching method, Ding Xian's skills did not improve at all. Song Ziqi didn’t show any mercy, and finally came across such an opponent, patronizing herself to be handsome, and all the back-to-back shots were used. Moreover, Song Ziqi had to walk around the table every time before he got out of the club. Circle, holding a clever powder and rubbing it hard, but some people just ate this set, Kong Shadi was excited watching from the side, and her heart beat faster.

    For two consecutive games, Ding Xian didn’t touch a few balls and was cleared by Song Ziqi-Zhou Si Yue on the side finally couldn’t stand it anymore. At the beginning of the fourth game, Ding Xian received Ding Xian’s cue and confronted Song Ziqi. Said: "You bullied her too."

    Song Ziqi provocatively said: "Are you distressed?"

    Zhou Si Yue took the pole in her hand and lowered his head to fish out the ball from the hole, one by one, his palm was big. , With distinct knuckles, slender fingers, skillfully placed with a triangular hook, his movements were so smooth, he just listened to him with a smile—

    "I don't even bother to talk to you."

    "Go."

    The more Zhou Si Yue started the game, he played cleanly, very well. Concentration, not as many tricks as Song Ziqi, especially simply, just drop the bag.

    Halfway through the fight, he took off his baseball jacket, threw it to Ding Xian, let her carry it, and returned to the court wearing a thin white T-shirt.