Chapter 69

Second year of high school started, the sorting was disrupted again, and the top 100 was selected according to the grades at the end of the last semester. Two key classes were newly formed, with little change, but some new faces were inserted. Most of them were Boys. Every boy who came to report became more and more inexplicably curious about Zhou Si Yue, trying to get around the corner to inquire about something with the old members.

    However, Zhou Si Yue's reputation is too good, and the answers he got are unanimously consistent-a great mathematics god who is very easy to get along with.

    Surprisingly, Yang Chunzi went to the key liberal arts class.

    Without a strong competitor, Kong Shadi finally became the only class flower in this class, but Ding Xian felt that she was not happy as she imagined. She was in a sense of apathy all day, and the quarrel with Song Ziqi lost her former spirit.

    The first Sunday in mid-September was a test for the national math competition. Zhou Si Yue was clearly in a state of frantic questioning again. New classmates kept coming to say hello and chat, but Ding Xian blocked the door one by one.

    "Sorry, he is about to play, next time next time--"

    Every time at this time, Zhou Si Yue would take time from his busy schedule and look up at her so that only the two of them understand. Ding Xian hid in the quilt at night. She was so healed by the look that she couldn't sleep. She was rolling with joy while pressing her legs and clenching the quilt.

    Two people together occasionally at a restaurant outside the school to open special treatment for Dayton, Ding Xian afraid to waste his time, she refused to go, he actually lost a test paper, stood up and walked pockets, "not bad so little time."

    Eat At that time, he was picking the coriander intently with a face. After picking it, he gently knocked on the edge of the bowl while holding his chopsticks, shaking off a small amount of vegetable leaves on the tip of the chopsticks, and then lowered his head to pick it with confidence. Rice.

    Do not eat coriander.

    Ding Xian silently remembered in her heart.

    Suddenly, there was a piece of fish in the bowl. Ding Xian looked at him at once. In her gaze, the boy lowered his head unnaturally and took a mouthful of the rice in the bowl, "Hurry up."

    She put the fish . Into her  mouth, she whispered: "Thank you."

    "It's easy to say."

    His usual catch phrase.

    Zhou Si Yue didn't talk much, he ate fast, and finished his meal within two mouthfuls. Then he leaned back on the chair and waited for her leisurely, chatting with her about the class.

    Ding Xian also spared no effort to contribute gossip: "You know, has anyone been chasing Shadie lately?"

    Zhou Si Yue raised his eyebrows, "Who is so insightful?"

    Ding Xian glared at him, holding a bowl and arguing with him. : "?? like Shadie how no eye see the children that like to see the child who is discerning" Qi Gugu she stared at him, his mind subconsciously jumped out a name, then blurted: "? Yang Chunzi it,"
 said After that, she realized what she had said, but the water spilled from what she said was hard to collect.

    The more Zhou Si Yue leaned on the chair, his expression turned slightly, and he coughed, "I didn't say that. Don't make up for it."

    "I know if you don't tell me."

    Ding Xian muttered softly.

    Zhou Si Yue frowned: "What do you know?"

    "Did you and Yang Chunzi..." have been  together.

    Before she finished speaking, she was directly interrupted by the person opposite, "What are you thinking about all day?"

    Ding Xian felt ashamed as she looked at the young man on the opposite side,  her head slightly, and stopped talking. No longer pay attention to him, like an aggrieved little ostrich, wishing to bury her head in the meal.

    "Hey."

    Zhou Si Yue stared at her for a while, and suddenly people leaned forward, leaning against the edge of the table, and looked at her.

    Ding Xian buried her head lower.

    He suddenly turned his head and smiled, his mouth twitched, and said helplessly: "Well, I admit that I liked her before."

    Although she had been mentally prepared for a long time, when she heard it so truly, Ding Xian's little heart still twitched, and her head was buried lower, inexplicably, just a tear fell into the meal, not even herself. She noticed it in a low voice, took two bites of rice hastily, put down the bowls and chopsticks, stood up, and said: "After eating, let's go."

    Zhou Si Yue didn't move, staring at her bowl, "Sit down."

    Ding Xian didn't move.

    Zhou Si Yue leaned back and put his hand in his pocket: "Well, I lied to you just now, I didn't like her."

    Ding Xian looked over in amazement, almost wanting to buckle the bowl to his golden head. , But still stubbornly said: "It doesn't matter if you like it before, who doesn't like handsome men or beautiful women, I have also liked Xu Ke..."

    Zhou Si Yue suddenly sneered.

    "No, no."

    After speaking, he pushed aside the table and went to the front desk to checkout . After the checkout, he ignored her and walked away.

    In the afternoon class, Ding Xian thought for a while and decided to clarify what happened at noon. She picked up a pen to write a sentence neatly on the paper, then folded the paper into a square, placed it on the foot of the table, and stabbed the person who was writing the question. Zhou Si Yue.

    The young man raised his eyes and fished it.

    Open.

    "Well, I believe you, I haven't liked Xu Ke, I'm just talking nonsense."

    "I know." He wrote three words eloquently, and threw it back to Ding Xian directly, as the note was thrown into her arms, The Chinese teacher on the stage took a look here, Ding Xian’s little heart was instantly lifted into her throat, and she shuddered in the corner holding the note. Yu Shujun didn’t notice the clue, and continued to lower her head with a loud interpretation. text.

    Ding Xian took a long sigh of relief and stared at Zhou Si Yue before going to read the note.

    "How do you know."

    "What's in your head, can I not know?"

    "Cut, do you know what my dream is?"

    "You still have dreams?"