159

Before he finished speaking in  , Ding Xian's face burned, but she was much bolder, hooked his neck and kissed him warmly, panting and lying on his shoulder and asked: "Don't you want it?"

    The more Zhou Si Yue did not answer, he pressed her against the wall more enthusiastically and kissed her.

    The moonlight outside the window was bright and charming.

    Two figures entangled under the stairs.

    Zhou Si Yue stretched his hand in, "How did you change it?"

    Ding Xian was confused by his kiss, but she took the opportunity to go deeper. Most of his kisses are gentle, his temper is tough when he comes up, and his emotions are more lingering when he comes up. Ding Xian was indulged in his kisses and listened to him: "Lace/silk."

    Most of her bras /breasts are in flesh-colored. Mainly pure cotton, comfortable to wear.

    Ding Xian's head was dizzy: "Can you still separate lace?"

    He smiled, leaving her lips, holding two hands on the wall, and circled people inside: "I'm not stupid."

    Ding Xian blushed. She thought that someone like him was probably someone who didn't know what a girl's breasts/clothes were. How could he distinguish the styles, but Zhou Si Yue's next words made her slightly shocked.

    "You just come back and forth to the two dull things, I can touch them."

    Pooh.

    What are the two dull ones?

    "Then what does it mean to be indifferent?" She was very angry.

    He held on to the wall and laughed: "Today, it's called not indifferent."

    "So you like this?" Ding Xian stared at him in disbelief.

    "I can't say that I like it, it's okay to touch, it feels better than the previous ones."

   After he said, he bowed his head and kissed her, "It seems to be older?"

    Ding Xian felt that this person was muddled, a person who was obviously so cold and abstinent, he would jump out in private, accepting his kisses, and patted him on his chest, "Shut up!"

    Seeing her embarrassed. With the appearance of the ground, Zhou Si Yue held his hands on the wall with his shoulders twitched with a smile, helped her pull up her clothes, and kissed her on the forehead again.

    "Okay, I'm leaving."

   The atmosphere became serious.

    Ding Xian hugged his thin waist abruptly, and the man tightened his lower abdomen slightly. There was no extra fat in there. Ding Xian could even feel a slight bulge, his body was fiery, " Waiting for you."

   He was silent, raised his hand and rubbed it. Shaggy hair in his arms.

    The night is long.

    The man's slender back gradually faded away and finally disappeared into the boundless night. Ding Xian watched his leaving back from the window sill, and suddenly realized that such a man would never be met again.

    If she gave up the Tsinghua exam.

    What is their end?

    Ding Juncong came out to drink water and saw Ding Xian's back. He leaned forward lightly and followed her line of sight. It happened that Zhou Si Yue's back went out along the hutong, and he tweeted, "How come there is such a perfect brother-in-law? . man "