Chapter 112

After thinking about it, when she turned her head, with the faint headlight, she saw the young man's faint red ears.

    ...

    She tried to ignore the hand that she was holding all the time, and began to concentrate on finding the firefly.

    Really, none of them.

    After half an hour.

    The two looked for a place and sat down. Ding Xian took off her headlights, sweating her forehead, wiped it with her hand, and said, "Next time I will take you to Yanping to catch it. I won't be able to finish it for two days and two nights."

    Zhou Si Yue sat down next to her, bending a leg slightly, putting his hand on his knee relaxedly, and lazily said: "Whatever."

    The atmosphere suddenly became quiet.

    This woods environment is a bit like the small woods on the back of the mountain in high school. At that time, the teaching director loved to patrol the woods with a flashlight every day, and occasionally brought out one or two pairs of "little lovers".

    They didn't know this at the time, it was Kong Shadi and Song Ziqi doing it to drill the grove.

    As a result, as soon as Ding Xian thought of this, the phone jingled, and in this quiet night, it was very ear-piercing. The more Zhou Si Yue looked down at her, he couldn't help frowning.

    Ding Xian answered the phone, and Zhou Si Yue moved back while supporting the grass, leaning directly on the tree behind him, holding a cigarette in his mouth, and then went to touch the lighter.

    On the other end of the phone was Kong Shadi, and her voice yelled loudly and loudly: "Xian Xian! Where are you?!"

   The voice was so loud that Zhou Si Yue could hear her, and when he held the fire and lowered his head to smoke the cigarette Raised her lower lip, she seemed to be laughing at why she was still bluffing like high school.

    Ding Xian glanced at Zhou Si Yue who was smoking by the tree, and whispered: "I'm in Nanjing."

    "Why did you go to Nanjing?"

    "Visit a science and technology exhibition."

    "I'm in Beijing!" Kong Shadi almost cried.

    "What are you doing in Beijing?!"

    "Come to play with you."

    "Why didn't you notify me in advance?"

    "I want to give you a surprise, who knows that you went to Nanjing? Where is Zhou Si Yue?! Is he in Beijing?! No, I'll go. he was two days, "

    Ding Xian and glanced at the Adams week,  she whispered:" he was with me, "

    " ah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

    Ding Xian put the microphone in her ear until after two seconds, when the voice stopped there, she put it back to her ear, and listened to Kong Shadi saying: "You two go traveling alone?!"

    Ding Xian was anxious. , Explained to her: "It's not alone, it's a science and technology exhibition, and it's in the department. There are several classmates."

    Kong Shadi can't hear the explanation, "Why did you choose the two of you? Huh? Give Zhou Si Yue the microphone. Si Yue, I want to say a  few words to him."

    "Say a fart."

This attracted Zhou Si Yue who was smoking, and dangled his cigarette to look at her jerky feet.

    The next second, Ding Xian resignedly handed the phone to him, "Kong Shadi wants to talk to you."

    Zhou Si Yue took it, leaned against the tree, took the cigarette off, bent one knee, put his hand on it, and the microphone Passing it to her ear, "What are you doing, I'm giving her anxious words."

    Kong Shadi chuckled at the other end of the words.

    "Why are you dating her alone?"

    "It's up to you." Zhou Si Yue took a mouthful of cigarettes and whispered.

    "Ah, I'm also your old siblings anyway, so you don't want to see me?"

    "It's okay for someone to see you , so I don't want to see you too."

    "Yes, you just need to see Xian Xian."

    The more Zhou Si Yue held the microphone, he lowered his head and smiled without making a sound.

    "Okay, I want to ask you something serious. Did Song Ziqi contact you?"

    "Hmm."

    " Did he get expelled from the school?"

    "Who told you?"

    "Don't worry, I'll just ask you about it.Is it true!" Kong Shadi on the other end of the phone suddenly became excited, "Zhou Si Yue, I can always treat you as a friend with Xian Xian, don't you fucking lie to me!!!"

    Zhou Si Yue lowered his head. He wrung out the cigarette, stood up suddenly, slipped one hand into his pocket, and said, "It hasn't been opened yet, stay in school for inspection, and memorized a punishment."

    "What punishment?"

    "No flying within five years." 

    Kong Shadi scolded. After a sentence, "When will you two come back?"

    "Tomorrow. "

     "I'll  talk later ."

   The phone hung up, and Zhou Si Yue changed the phone to Ding Xian and sat down next to her again.

    "You said Song Ziqi was banned from flying?"

    "Yeah."

    "Why?"

    "I don't know, he didn't say, but this matter has already been fixed and it won't change. When the front line came to look for me, I thought This girl went out to dig for coal, and he was too slumped." At this point, Ding Xian stared at him suddenly.

    The more Zhou Si Yue was staring at her, "What's the
 matter ?" 

   Ding Xian turned back and said leisurely: "There was also someone playing decadence in the front line. You brothers are all virtuous."

    Zhou Si Yue chuckled, "I said. No, do you believe it or not?" The surroundings are quiet, the sound of the Buddha in Linggu Temple not far away is curled up, and the bells are long.

    Ding Xian turned her head to look at him suddenly, staring at him blankly for a long time, as if trying to comment on what he said.

    The more Zhou Si Yue lifted his chin, he turned his head to look at her, his eyes meeting in the quiet night, and it was brighter than light. He said, "Ding Xian, I always knew what I was going to do. I really doubted it. Is there any meaning, and I have doubted the purpose of doing this, but I have never stopped."

    Ding Xian was blindly obeying him. Every word he said, she was used and overwhelmed.

    He looked at her for an instant, his eyes were calm, and he whispered: "But you have to be with me on the next road."

---------------------OFF TOPIC-------------------------

Ahhhhhh!!!! I hope the romance between the two will bloom finally.

Our Secret (Secret In The Lattice)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara