Chapter 87

The days in this year were mottled with colored glaze and dark and unclear. I didn't dare to relax, for fear that once I stopped, hundreds of thousands of people would walk on my corpse. My mother also reminds me from time to time, and she disdainfully persuades me to give up.

    I don't believe in God, I only believe in him.

    —— "Little Monsters Rereading Diary"

In the summer vacation of 2007, after receiving the admission notice, Ding Xian did odd jobs for a month, saved a small amount of money, and took the small green leather train for a whole day to go to Chengdu to find a Kong Shadi played for two days.

    The two little girls hadn't seen each other for a year, and both missed each other. They hugged each other in the crowded train station.

    Kong Shadi touched Ding Xian's thin face distressedly, her eyes were red, and the urn said with an urn: "Re-reading is hard, right? Look at you thin, Xian Xian, I really love you."

    Ding Xian didn't feel hard, but Feeling that everything is worth it, smiled and squeezed Kong shadi’s face, pretending to collapse into Kong shadi’s arms easily, "You are still soft here... I miss you ." 

  Kong shadi pinched her: "You follow Where did you learn it?" After speaking, she suddenly shook her shoulders and shook her: "But I like it, you look much brighter than before."

  In the evening Ding Xian was practicing yoga in the hotel, Kong Shadi swiped her phone and watched. On TV, she talked about the self-confidence among the girls.

    "You really haven't met Zhou Si Yue since then?"

    Ding Xian stood on the wall with her hands on the ground, closed her eyes and adjusted her breathing, "No."

    Kong Shadi: "He didn't come back to look for you?"

    "No, He probably thought I went to school in finance and economics.”

    At that time, finance and international trade was a popular industry. Under the guidance of Professor Zhou Si Yue from Tsinghua University, she filled out a major in financial management, but she didn’t really have much interest in financial statements. When the notice arrived at home, she put it in the bottom drawer.

    Kong Shadi lowered her head and swiped her phone without lifting her head: "Where is the alley, I haven't been back yet?"

    "I don't know, maybe he will be back, maybe not." When the
 time was up, Ding Xian exhaled and turned over.

    Kong Shadi looked at her and sweated, "Where did you get this skill?"

   For  a while, when she missed him, her mind was confused and she couldn't calm down. Someone told her to recite a text upside down. , It turned out that it was really effective. Such a habit has been retained until a few days before the college entrance examination, the three-year high school Chinese textbook has been practiced backwards by her.

    "Blind training, right, where are you and Song Ziqi?"

    Kong Shadi was taken aback , lowered her head, her expression gloomy, "He went to China Southern Airlines."    

   Ding Xian of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics was surprised: "That's pretty awesome."

    Kong Shadi shook her head mockingly.

    On the night of the graduating class meeting, the two agreed, and they broke up after graduation. On the way to send her home, Song Ziqi was silent all the way. He wanted to say something, turning his head to look at the girl next to her but didn't know what to say.

    After playing with Zhou Si Yue for a long time, he has been affected by some influences, and he has forgotten all the idiots in the weekdays.

    Kong Shadi actually thinks that long-distance love is nothing, even if he is in Nanjing, she is in Chengdu, what if they are more than a thousand kilometers apart, there are still airplanes in the world, and she is angry that Song Ziqi decided to take the pilot test. , Did not discuss with her, but after Jiang Chen left, he felt that his good brother was going to chase his dream. When his head was hot, he should go chasing his dream, and completely forgot that he still had her.

    After staying in Chengdu for two days, Ding Xian bought a sleeper ticket to return to Beijing. The two girls exchanged new contact information at the train station, bidding farewell to each other, hugging and hugging.

    Life is like this, one journey after another, in the constant sailing, meet different people and start a brand new life.

    After a busy journey, she returned to this Beijing city. For the rest of the day, accompanied by Ye Wanxian's wordy, Ding Xian ate and drank and slept every day and finally waited until Tsinghua University started school.

    In September 2007, the summer was scorching, and the Bauhinia Apartment welcomes a large number of new lives every year. The campus is full of students who are dragging their suitcases and are full of strong curiosity about every corner of the school. The freshmen were surrounded by several parents, and even on the edge of the lawn there were some tents that came to send the head teacher.

    Ding Xian dragged her luggage, got out of the taxi, and looked around. She was alone, standing alone. Ye Wanxian wanted to come, but she refused. She knew that if Ye Wanxian came, this would definitely not be a good start.

    Looking towards him, his eyes were green and refreshing, and he closed his eyes and took in two breaths of fresh air artificially.

    "Classmate, do you need help?"

    Ding Xian was taken aback, followed the sound source, and saw a boy with glasses smiling at her politely. His facial features were quite correct, but his face was a little acne, and the dark circles under the glasses couldn't hide. Live, work and rest disorder.

    She hurriedly smiled and said, "Thank you, brother." The  boy was amused, "A local."

    Ding Xian wanted to say that it was the country. The boy had carried her luggage and walked forward on his own. Talking to her one after another.