Chapter 41

On Friday, the students entered the classroom one after another.

    Zhou Si Yue still stepped into the classroom with Song Ziqi. As soon as he put down his schoolbag, he realized that something was wrong. The seats beside him were empty, the tabletop was cleaned up and wiped out, and there was no extra book.

    No one seems to have been here.

    Kong Shadi also noticed that at this time, Ding Xian was already sitting in her seat and reading English aloud, although with a strong plastic smell, he sounded very energetic.

    The two looked at each other, Kong Shadi winked at Zhou Si Yue more and more, meaning-how about her?

    Zhou Si Yue , the more shook his head.

    Have you slept?

    On the last day of the sports meeting, there were only two relays and the closing ceremony. In the morning, the classes that did not have a project chatted in the classroom, and the National Day holiday was right away. Everyone had no intention of studying.

    Ding Xian still did not show up after the morning and the end of get out of class.

    Kong Shadi finally couldn't help it, turned her head and patted Zhou Si Yue's table, and asked loudly, "Are you at the same table?"

    "How do I know."

    Zhou Si Yue frowned, looked down at the book, and didn't bother to lift his eyelids.

    Kong Shadi was anxious and pointed at Zhou Si Yue: "Why are you at the same table? You don't know where she go?"

    Zhou Siyue closed the book and threw it on the table. He leaned back and leaned on his chair He turned his back and glanced at her lightly: "I know you are in a hurry? Didn't you ignore others a few days ago?"

    "You!" Kong Shadi gritted her teeth: "Didn't you ignore her?! Why are you arguing with her? Is she pissed off by you?"

    Zhou Si Yue became more and more like a joke, "I... pissed off her?"

    Who is pissed off?

    "It's not that you are angry with her. She must feel that we ignore her and simply don't come to school."

    Kong Shadi thinks about it and there is only this possibility. She has a strong temper since she was a child and rarely bows her head to others.

    Sometimes she hates herself, but she just can’t help it. In the past few days, when she met Ding Xian on the road several times, she wanted to go over and take her hand and tell her that we are all right. Why should she apologize first.

    So she was inexplicably cold war for a few days.

    Zhou Si Yue sneered: "Not so much." He drove his hands on his chest and glanced out of the window. The lush leaves were blowing in the wind, and his vision was broad. Thinking about it, he added mockingly: "You too value yourself. People didn't take you seriously if it was bad."

    Kong Shadi smiled stiffly, and suddenly watched Zhou Si Yue stop talking.

    Song Ziqi turned his head from the outside, took a seat, and took a bottle of water to fill it with her : "She has asked for leave to go to Shanghai."

    "What?!" Kong Shadi exclaimed.

    Zhou Si Yue turned his head and kicked Song Ziqi’s stool with his foot. "Who said that?"