Chapter 94

...The last day of recruitment.

    Ding Xian sent the completed registration form to the Computer Animation Club. The short-haired girl at the door of the classroom that day took over. She was smaller than Ding Xian with thin eyebrows, and had a slender body and a bigger chest. In Lou Feng's words, she was just one girl named Loli.

    Ding Xian looked at her breasts and then at her own, at least one cup bigger?

    Senior Sister Loli took her registration form, tapped her pen lightly, and looked down at the registration form slowly. Suddenly, her eyes lit up:" Can draw"

    Ding Xian nodded, "A little bit."

    Loli snapped the case quickly, "OK , The conference will be held next Monday, remember not to be late."

    "Ah" Ding Xian was stunned, "So casual?"

    Senior sister Loli: "Just so casual."

    "..."

    Senior sister Loli is called Xing Lufei, who is the deputy of Computer Animation Club. President, sophomore computer department.

    In the evening, Ding Xian was in the dormitory looking at relevant information about the Computer Animation Club. Lou Feng, who was eating melons, could not help but gossip: "Xing Lufei, have you joined the Computer Animation Club?"

    Ding Xian returned to her senses and nodded: " Hey."

    Lou Feng put potato chips into his mouth, "I heard that Xing Lufei has participated in the Super Girl Voice, the one in the Hunan Taiwan Draft."

    Huh?

    Ding Xian didn't pay much attention to these, and didn't realize what kind of popular talent show it was.

    Lou Feng simply pulled a chair over for her, took a heavy seat on the chair, and said, "The one on Hunan Taiwan is super hot, but it was eliminated very early because Xing Lufei sang so badly, the school There are also a bunch of straight male fans who help her to get her tickets every day."

    "Now you still have this?"

    "I want to grow up like her, and I will also participate in Super Girls."

    However, according to Ding Xian’s observations, although Xing Lufei is mixed with boys, she seems to have no female friends around. For example, in the club, Xing Lufei has no one to listen to. Most of the members report scornful attitude towards her, and no one has a meeting. hear.

    Only when the president Ji Hang is there, the atmosphere will ease slightly.

    Ji Hang, a native, is also a sophomore in computer science. He wears a pair of eyes, a gentleman, speaks in a round manner, is gentle and courteous.

    Just a few days after joining the club, someone had a conflict with Xing Lufei. This grievance has been long since they were both old members. Some minor conflicts have been accumulated over the years, and all of them broke out at this moment. By the way, they also brought Ding Xian. .

    Because Ding Xian was the only one who let Xing Lufei pass without going through Ji Hang’s interview, these old people who couldn’t understand Xing Lufei put the focus of contradiction on Ding Xian’s head. Xing Lufei had a straightforward personality and was no longer afraid. "I am the vice president and I have the right to decide. This is what Ji Hang said before. You can't help it. If you have the ability, you can quit the club." After three or two, he said that people were crying and threatened to quit the club.

    Sure enough, he quit after two days, and incited a group of old employees to quit.

    Ji Hang went home on leave these days. When he came back, there were only five people left in the computer animation club with more than a dozen people. Excluding the two men and Xing Lufei, the rest were all newly recruited by Ding Xian.

    "I've only been away for two days, so you gave me a big change?"

    Rarely, Ji Hang was not angry, but looked at Xing Lufei amused.

    Ding Xian remembered that no matter what she did, Zhou Si Yue smiled helplessly, just like this moment. Later, she talked to Ji Hang and realized that she was thinking too much. The relationship between Ji Hang and Xing Lufei was innocent. It's just that the two have worked together for many years, and the friendship is extremely pure.

    "Is there a pure friendship?"

    Ji Hang looked at her for a long time and nodded seriously: "It's true."

    Freshman life finally stabilized after these ups and downs. In addition to being in the library, Ding Xian was in the animation club. The rest of the time was either on the way to eat, sleep or shit, or on the way to eat, sleep, shit.

    She calmed down completely, and reorganized her and Zhou Si Yue's unorganized and chaotic relationship again, whether it was really as Ji Hang said.

    There may be pure friendship between men and women?

    The day before the National Day holiday, Ding Xian had just left the animation club and received a call from Su Bocong.

    She thumped and ran to the school gate.

    Su Baicong was wearing a suit, leaning on a black Porsche, and was talking on the phone.

    Ding Xian went over, hung up the phone, and looked at her with a smile: "Oh, it's so much more beautiful."

    For women, he never hesitated to praise, even though the other person is a pleated man, he can praise the other person's skin without changing his face. The shelled eggs are still elastic, which is a skill that has been used in business for many years in dealing with people, and it does not appear greasy at all.

    Ding Xian looked up at him, "Why are you here?"

  Su Bocong maintained his gentleman's smile forever: "I want to visit the country's first school, how about it? Do you like it?"