137

He is so tired, he doesn't move anymore when he rests on her, only the sound of heavy breathing is left.

    When he said that he hugged for a while, his voice was too glutinous, and a little weaker than usual. He lost all of Ding Xian's temper, put down the garbage in her hand, and wrapped her hands around his thin waist.

    "Are you acting like a baby with me, Zhou Si Yue?"

    He buried in her arms and said casually, "You said yes."

    Ding Xian heard something wrong, and stroked him back with her hand: "You What's wrong? Why are you so tired?"

    Zhou Si Yue took a deep breath again, "I haven't slept for three days."

    She held his face with both hands in surprise, trying to take his head out of her arms to take a good look, but she doesn't know why he deliberately refused to let him see, or the man was too heavy, did she not lift up, she could only hold his head, and asked softly, "Did something happen at home?"

    Her voice was soft, it was the warmth of the snow queen. Yang is also the only candlelight in the dark.

    It is his only destination.

    The man didn't have any extra energy, he simply explained the whole story.

    Ding Xian was silent, not knowing how to comfort him for a while.

    The street lamp outside the window was dim, and the snow was blowing under the lamp. In the dark building, there were two figures hidden.

    Zhou Si Yue finally raised his head. In the darkness, he was leaning against the wall behind him, putting his hands on her shoulders casually, bending over to meet her eyes, and the dark eye sockets looked at her in a vague way. , Lowered his head and smiled self-deprecatingly.

    "As you can see, the man standing in front of you now has nothing, and is willing to accept any rulings from you."

    He used to be carefree, better than most people, and better than most people. Work hard, laugh when you win, laugh when you fail, don't worry about anything, fear fate, and do your best for your dreams.

    He is now dying of exhaustion.

    Ding Xian wanted to say, are you tired, then stop, do nothing, and don't force yourself anymore.

    But she felt that he shouldn't be like this.

    He should be someone who has a bit of heat, a bit of light, and can break through all the clouds and fog, and can stand tall in the dark.

    It's her banner.

    She slowly touched her hands behind him, slid all the way to his back, circled, and her head pressed tightly to his chest, where the blood was rolling.

    "Nine times out of ten unsatisfactory things in life, Zhou Si Yue, I don't know when happiness will come, but I believe it will come, because you said that there is still glory on the other side."

    Fate is unfair to him, and she loves him. .

    Very distressed.

    "What do you believe in what I say?" In the darkness, the man's voice was muted.

    "You lied to me?"

    "No."

    "That's incredible."

    With a chuckle from the top of her head, the more Zhou Si Yue looked down at her, reached out and rubbed her fluffy head, "Okay."

   Just about to speak, on the second floor. The door opened, and a light leaked from the crack of the door. Ye Wanxian shouted, "Ding Xian, where did you die by taking out the rubbish!?"

    Zhou Si Yue reacted extremely quickly, pulling the person to the corner of the stairs and carrying her to the wall. Ding Xian looked at him without making a sound.

    Under the faint moonlight, the man looked down at her, "Will you break up casually in the future?" She  shook her head again and again.

    He laughed, changed his posture, put his hands around her chest, lowered his head to meet her gaze, "Is Su Baicong upstairs?"

    "How do you know?"

    The man snorted, "His broken car is blocking Uncle Shen. It’s a training stall. Uncle Ren is looking for people in the alley with a stick."

    Uncle Shen has lived in this alley for more than 30 years. Everyone knows that this old man likes to sell some gadgets at the entrance of the hutong at night. It is purely a sentiment for not making a living. It is no exception during the holidays and festivals. Be punctual. Out of the stall.

    Those who are familiar with this alley know that the little site at the door belongs to him. No one can say anything, just an old gun, and no one dares to do anything with him. His son is a little gun and he doesn't have any serious work. On weekdays, when he has nothing to do, he will help his father to guard this stall. Whoever dares to fight for this place, he will fight with others after his arms are rounded.

    At first, everyone was very dissatisfied. They felt that the two of them were also ignorant. Later, he heard the old man in the alley say.

    The first time Uncle Shen saw his daughter-in-law, he was in the training stall. Not long after he got married, the daughter-in-law got a strange disease. The name is strange, but he often forgets what he did. Ding Xian just listened to this. The story was strange. What kind of disease is this? The more Zhou Si Yue explained to her, Alzheimer's disease.

    The old Shen wife who had Alzheimer's disease was lost one afternoon and never came back.

    Uncle Shen was guarding the piece of land, waiting day by day and night and night, whoever wanted to occupy this piece of land, as soon as he was anxious, he was just at the intersection. When Zhou Si Yue came over, Uncle Shen was holding a stick. Knocked on the Porsche glass.

    He recognized Su Baicong's car at a glance.

    This alley, Adams week more for a long time did not come back, Shen uncle saw him quite delighted, greeted with enthusiasm, "Adams more ah, your kid have where to go !!"

    Even Shen small cannon children are heard from the catch Come, "Fuck, Zhou Si Yue?"

    He politely smiled, and pointed to the car: "Someone is blocking your site again?"

    Uncle Shen was angry when he mentioned it, "Yes, I don't know which one." ?? without opening the eyes of the guy, net Wang Zheer stop, from where I was a total hit it open how, you know this car, "

    Zhou Si Yue, said:" do not know. "

   " then I smashed. "

    Zhou Si Yue more glance Car window, "Smash it."

    Ding Xian heard a cry from here, turned to leave, was stopped by someone, "Why are you going?"