Chapter 119

When Kong Shadi found Song Ziqi, Song Ziqi had just returned home and took out the key to open the door. She saw a girl squatting on the ground. For a moment, the key squatted in her hand and awakened the girl. When she was in front of him, Song Ziqi thought that he had drunk too much and had hallucinations. Later, he realized that he was just out for a walk and did not drink.

    In the alleys and alleys, unclear or dark street lights were still on, shining on Kong Shadi's charming face.

    He lost his senses for a moment and seemed to have returned to high school. In winter, the girl was waiting for him in the alley in a short skirt. Sometimes she would hide behind the wall and watch. Before he appeared, the girl didn't feel cold. When he appeared, she shuddered and flinched, and then threw herself into his arms.

    He remembered every frame clearly.

    Kong Shadi slowly stood up from the ground and whispered to him: "Song Ziqi."

    He hesitated whether to respond or not.

    In the end, he agreed , "Why are you here." 

   Since he went to China Southern Airlines, the two have never seen each other again. When he was in Chengdu, Kong Shadi always thought, how could he say that he broke up so unrelentingly? She didn't want him to go to the pilot test, she just said in anger that she broke up, why did he leave so resolutely and resolutely, how could he be willing?

    It was cold at night in Beijing, she was very resistant to freezing, and she did not feel cold even with her big white legs.

    Kong Shadi couldn't help crying, and rushed over and plunged into his arms, crying ebulliently, and babbling and talking four words intermittently.

    Song Ziqi heard it clearly.

   " I miss you."

    The girl hooked his neck and buried him in front of his chest. Song Ziqi hung his hands on his side, stiff, raised his head slightly, endured forbearance, and the tip of his throat rolled slightly, "Go back."

    Kong Shadi carried it. His collar wiped his tears and nose, and said: "I can't catch the plane anymore."

    Song Ziqi looked down at her, "Did you cry because you couldn't catch the plane?"

    "Are you kidding me?"

    Song Ziqi turned his face slightly, and returned to her sorrow. "Shadi, obedient, go back."

    Kong Shadi let go of him and stood upright in front of him. Then she raised her eyes to look at him. , This year, he has lost a lot of weight, and the outline of the brow bone is clearer than before. "I've heard about it." Song Ziqi's eyes were cold again.

    "So you are here to comfort me?"

    She shook her head hurriedly, "I'm here..." What is

    she here for?

    Summing?

    Since she was a child, she has been accustomed to domineering and blessing. When did she beg for peace with others? But when she looked up at the man in front of her, she didn't mean to ask for peace at all. When she was in love, he had deceived her step by step, so why he said he wanted it, he said he didn't want it.

    Kong Shadi was very angry, but she was at a disadvantage at this moment, which made her very distressed.

    "I'm here to ask you for money."

    She said after thinking for a long time.

    Song Ziqi glanced at her strangely, "How much?"

    "A kiss for a hundred yuan, you count yourself, how many kisses you gave me back then."

    That's not clear.

    ...

    Shangyuan Qinghua, sitting in the northwest of the capital, leaning on the Yanshan Mountain and looking at the shadow of the Yuquan Pagoda, adjacent to the Yihe and close to the Yuan Ming Dynasty.

    The three-character relationship is really full of longing for the future. In particular, these words came from Zhou Si Yue's mouth. Ding Xian was hooked in his arms and looked up at him, "Didn’t you say not to fall in love? "

    Pedestrians move around, and occasionally someone casts their eyes on them, looking at a young couple.

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked down at her.

    At first, when she first came, he was unprepared. He originally thought that someone from abroad suddenly landed in front of him. He was in a mess. He made all his life plans, but in fact, he didn’t have her. He had everything about him. The plan has nothing to do with her.

    After a year, she stood in front of him again, and he quickly calculated the plans for the past few years in his mind. There was still no room for her, no time to fall in love, and no perfect lover for one year. Blank, she changed, and he was no longer the same Zhou Si Yue.

    Net worth and status have undergone earth-shaking changes.

    Now she is thinking that her stickiness is really high, and she will fill up his life at once.

    Su Bai Cong's things didn't stimulate him, what really stimulated him was her change.

    Time and space are satisfied, the time and place are favorable, and everything is ready, and the gods have returned.

    Every nerve in her is connected to him.

    Originally wanted to wait for a while, but unexpectedly, in the box just now, she maintained his appearance and moved him. There was waves in her calm and endless heart. Every nerve seemed to remind him, what are you waiting for?

    So he hooked someone over and told her that he wanted to fall in love with her.

    Let's talk, let's talk, who doesn't talk about grandchildren.

    Which one to talk about?

    Together, we gather, and when we don’t, we disperse? Or the kind that can meet your parents at home? Or is it the fast food love in the fast food era, a single-handed approach, with the theme of desire/hope? Or a pure-hearted spiritual partner?

    Ding Xian shared these love patterns with Zhou Si Yue for your choice.

    Zhou Si Yue rolled his eyes and said, "My parents, we've all seen your parents, so let's go straight in."

    Ahhh.