Chapter 25

Kong Sadie:" Xia Si Han. The eighth class, isn’t the name also nice? "

    Ding nodded as Lazily, she can not agree more," good listening. "    

   Just listen to two words beside me: Song Ziqi: "Idiot." "

    Zhou Siyue: "Idiot. "

   The two of them didn't hear about it, and continued to discuss.

    Ding Xian asked: "How is the result of him?"

   " In fact, I would like to ask, is the grade better than Zhou Si Yue?

    Kong Shadi: "I also went straight to the attached high school. The grades are not very good, but the school grass is enough to support the facade. Don’t you think it’s very popular to go with him? ? "

    Ding Xian wanted to say if she didn't think so. She
   looked at Zhou Si Yue next to her, and nodded solemnly.

    Almost at the same time, Zhou Si Yue laughed more and more. Dare to come to Yang Chunzi. 

    The two people outside the corridor have finished talking. Yang Chunzi returned to the classroom with the book in her arms. When Xia Si Han left, he looked at the back door and said hello to Zhou Si Yue, and then walked away with long legs.

    Later, Ding Xian knew about her. How famous is this tablemate?

    Zhou Si Yue was very famous in the attached high school before, and he had many friends, and he made all kinds of "ghosts". Because of his good mathematics, he often participated in some national leagues on behalf of the school, and he also met many students from other schools.

    He know one or two people in almost every class.

    Not to mention Jiang Chen and Song Yijin, who grew up together since childhood, and Yang Chunzi and Xia Si Han are former classmates.

    After Xia Si Han left, Zhou Si Yue suddenly Looking at her, he said: "I can't tell, you like this type? "

    Ding Xian’s smile seemed a bit dazzling, and the little girl subconsciously murmured: "No one has stipulated that I like you..." The classroom was noisy, and the buzzing voice was endless. The more Zhou Si Yue couldn’t hear her clearly.

   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

    Ding Xian was surprised what she had said. She gave him a flustered look and said, "It's nothing."

    "I found you are a bit nervous recently..." Young Master Zhou glanced at her: "Don't you be a fool?"

    Ding Xian Ignore him and lie down at the table.

    On campus, during the noon broadcast time, a gentle and melodious female voice filled the ears.

    "...There are soft winds, white clouds, and you by my side.

    Listening to my happy and grateful heart.

    My request is very huge. I only need to have such a summer, and I only need to pass it, such a time. "

    Xi Murong's "Walk with You" was read by the hostess. The voice was like a beating swallow standing on the branches in every corner of the campus.

    The little girl Ding Xian was immersed in it, her eyes became melancholy, and she listened to the incomprehensible sentence of the person next to her ear: "It is better to broadcast this kind of mathematical formula than to broadcast a few more mathematical formulas. It is noisy and a waste of time."

    "..."

    You should go to death with your math.

    Decided to climb out of the mud of this secret love. For the rest of the week at the same table, Ding Xian became very difficult, because she couldn't control herself, pretending not to care on the surface, but she could not help but take the rest. Go look at him.

    Looking horizontally and vertically, no matter how you look at it, she feels that Zhou Si Yue looks more and more beautiful, and more and more attractive.

    Especially when writing questions.

    The pen turned so smoothly, she couldn't help but stare at it, and she felt upset after reading it.

    She is really trapped in the swamp now.

    Climbing one inch outside, falling three inches down, sinking deeper, feeling weak, secretly annoyed by his unwillingness, and annoyed by his indifference.

    So there was the following scene:

    Ding Xian: "Are you annoying, can you stop turning!"

    Zhou Si Yue glanced at her inexplicably, but it was too rare for him to care.

    Most of the time, girls lose their temper inexplicably, boys only think that it is the monthly menstrual period. Zhou Si Yue is no exception, so Ding Xian yelled at him impatiently.

    It is rare for Young Master Zhou to reply her with a good temper: "Huh? What's the matter?"

    His voice was good at first, and this coaxing voice with a nasal sound made Ding Xian even more stunned.

    A joke, when did he coax someone, and when did he not deface her.

    At that moment, she really wanted to sway his shoulders like Erkang Huang Ziwei, and then asked him loudly--

    "Do you like me or not!"

    She knew she didn't have the guts. She just had to look at him. Enough to make herself defeated.

    She dared not ask, and was even more afraid of knowing the answer.

    For a moment, she always hoped that this secret love would come to an end.

    No one will know until death.