Chapter 35

Teenager, if you bully a girl so much, you will become a sanitary napkin in your next life, you bastard!     ——Ding Xian in "Little Monster Diary" at this moment is in a daze.

    She likes him, but she is afraid he knows, doesn't like her, and feels flustered. Seeing him say a word to other girls, she becomes flustered. What does he think of that girl?

    And Yang Chunzi, why doesn't he talk to her?

    Her heart was like a fog, but when he said those words yesterday, all of the psychological construction she had done before was defeated.

    Anyway, she is a little different in his heart?

    But she looked at herself and smiled, did he know her thoughts in her heart?

    Outside the door, Jiang Chen carried his bag , knocked on the door, "Go, go to play?"

    "Yeah."

The more Zhou Si Yue nodded, he slung the bag on the table over his shoulder, and went out without looking back, and dropped it. In a word: "Waiting to find me at the stadium."

    Waiting to find me at the stadium——?

    Wait a minute.

    Why is she looking for him?

    Suddenly, she felt something was wrong again. She always felt that she had forgotten something. When she came back to her senses, the boy had already walked with Jiang Chen and Song Ziqi to the court with the ball and the bag.

    Ding Xian stared at the names of the students on
duty on the blackboard in a daze-the duty is currently arranged in groups of four, and today it happened to be their last group's turn.

    Sha Di came back after using the toilet hole, the students have left the classroom few, lying on the table and asked Ding Xian: "? They do,"

    Ding Xian weakly lying on the table, but also a little cheating did not return from a nightmare After struggling, she pointed to the window, gritted her teeth with anger: "Going to play, you can walk with your shoulders and your back in front of me."

    Kong Shadi disagrees with Ding Xian on duty. She prefers to help Song Ziqi on duty.

    She is not angry at all, carrying a broom like a fairy stick, dancing like a butterfly in the classroom, sweeping, humming a pleasant little song, and brainwashing Ding Xian. : "do not you think his wanton flying in playing basketball, you help him do duty in the classroom, and more ambiguous Yeah, you think about it from another angle, the more weeks to go to the stadium to play Sri Lanka, Yang Chunzai help him do duty in the classroom, Are you sour in your heart?"

    Thinking carefully, it was a bit sour.

    Kong Shadi: "Anyway, if there is a girl helping Song Ziqi on duty, I might want to pull her hair."

    "Are you perverted? Are you being abused by Song Ziqi?"

    Kong Shadi doesn't think so. The little girl has a straight-forward personality. She looked at Ding Xian with a flat face, tilted her head, and said, "I'm happy." After that, she added: "Aren't you happy? Then quickly send an announcement. How many girls are waiting to take over." Where is your position."

    Cut.

    So many people like that donkey?

    There are a lot of people who like it, but at that time, how few heroines took the initiative.

    If you pass by, just hide in the classroom and take a look; When Ding Xian and Kong Shadi went to the bathroom, they also heard secret discussions.

    "The Zhou Siyue from Class 3 is handsome. The key class is very good at math."

    "The last time I saw him in the cafeteria, he had a meal with Jiang Chen from Class 8. Arrogant, but really handsome."

    "I heard that his dad works in the Planning Bureau..."

The two three girls talked about Balabala around the sink. At the moment, Kong Shadi patted her on the shoulder and gave it to you. , The road is obstructive and long eyes.

    However, these words only stop at the toilet. Yan San's students are a little arrogant in their bones, and no one will demean themselves and uphold others after going out of that door.

    Most of Zhou Si Yue's appreciation begins with his appearance and finally his appearance. Regarding his achievements, it is estimated that no one will admit defeat until the last moment.

    Of course, there are also really bold ones.

    It was Ding Xian who grew up this day and received a love letter for the first time. It was someone else's. After she and Kong Shadi finished cleaning and locked the door, she turned around, and there was a colorful figure of Pinting standing in the corridor.

    The girl is quite beautiful, prettier than Kong Shadi and Yang Chunzi. She heard that she is a special student who is an art student who dances ballet. She has forgotten her name. She is called what Keke. She heard that it is the class flower of Class 10.

    Anyway, class flowers, grade flowers, school flowers, these selections are always decided on a certain night at a magical speed.

    The girl was wearing a knee-length skirt, the skirt swaying in the wind, revealing white tender and slender ankles.

    Ding Xian's first reaction was, isn't it cold?

    It's already October, and it was windy and rainy a few days ago. It seemed like a sunny day when she got here. This made Ding Xian, who wears school pants and slacks all the year round, very envious.

    The girl smiled extremely sweetly, "Are you Ding Xian?"

    Kong Shadi was more alert than her, "Who are you?" She maintained her demeanor, smiling at Ding Xian: "Can you come here for a while, I want to ask you something."

    Just as Kong Shadi was about to speak, Ding Xian said hello from behind.

    She has a problem, she will not refuse, let alone do evil with others.

    Ke Ke from Class 10 walked to the corner of the corridor to wait for her first.

    Kong Shadi jabbed Ding Xian's head sharply, "You are silly, just refuse it, don't you know what she is going to do?"

    Ding Xian did not refute, just pulled the bag and walked slowly past.

    Sure enough, KeKe handed her a pink letterhead, and she looked down at the beautiful and lovely handwriting on the cover-To Zhou Siyue.

    She also drew a playful smile on the side.

    KeKe stuffed the letterhead into her hand and slapped her shoulder generously and said to her: "I'm going to ask you about this. When the matter is over, I will invite you to dinner."

    After that, she hurried away.

    Leave her alone in the corner, gritting her teeth at the letter.

    Who do you invite for dinner?

    KeKe's back was light and light, like a happy little nightingale, and her confident and high-profile pace seemed to have cut Zhou Si Yue into her bag.

    Kong Shadi saw someone left, walked over and grabbed the letter in Ding Xian's hand, and looked back and forth in his hand, "Damn, also to Zhou Si Yue, shameless enough, the more Zhou Si Yue knows who she is? That's it. It was delivered in a hurry. I will tear it up for you."