Chapter 38

Ding Xian called out him politely.

    Ye Changqing touched her head, "Go to high school?"

    Ding Xian nodded.

    Ye Wanxian helped him set up his shoes, and put the fruit on the sofa, "eat some fruit, let Xianxian chat with you for a while, I'll cook."

    Ye Changqing stopped her: "Sister, don't do it, I'll talk to Xianxian.

    Just say a few words and leave, the car is waiting downstairs, and I will have to go back to the hotel for a meeting." Ye Wanxian said, "I bought all the food."

    Ye Changqing laughed and pulled Ding Xian onto the sofa to sit down. , Raised his head and said: "Save it for the two children."

    The hour hand in the living room was pointing to seven o'clock.

    Ye Changqing looked at the clock, straightened his expression, and said to Ding Xian: "It's too late, let me make a long story short, there is an art exhibition in Shanghai, and the organizer gave me two tickets. Didn’t you want to go to the art exhibition before? How? Do you want to go?"

    Ding Xian was taken aback, and suddenly felt that she was alive again. What hurts the spring and the autumn. Her world is not the only one. She still paints. There is a villain in her heart who is stubbornly waving the flag and shouting. .

    She nodded solemnly, "Go."

    Ye Changqing smiled, " Okay, but you may have to take a day off. The painting exhibition is on National Day, but you have to go one day in advance. For this Friday's flight, you will give your student ID or household registration book. I'll let the assistant do the air ticket."

    Ding Xian glanced at Ye Wanxian.

    Ye Wanxian a frown: "To leave a course that is not down to look at the next exhibition will not do it?"

    Ye Changqing: "Master of the exhibition you think of it at any time to go to market to buy food??"

    Ye Wanxian want to say anything, is Ding Xian interrupted: "The day before the National Day holiday, our sports meet, it doesn't matter, I can ask for leave with the teacher."

    Ye Wanxian, who was on the sidelines, finalized the schedule, and Ye Changqing got up and left.

    Ding Xian returned to the room and started to do homework.

    After finishing all the homework, she found out the letter paper she just bought at the intersection and the torn letter, carefully put the broken letters together, then picked up the pen, faced the letter, and copied it again one by one. One.

    Yu Keke's words are very delicate and sincere in content. Unlike some stubborn love letters, every word can be felt to be written by the little girl carefully and carefully.

   [ "Do you remember me?"

    "Last time I saw you in the hallway, I always thought of you recently. I have no other meaning. I just want to make friends with you. My name is Yukeke, and I will be in Class 10. Can I come and play with you?"

    "I have a friend who used to be in a competition class with you, called Han Jiacheng. I really envy you guys who are good at math. Exams are easy, right? Unlike me, who always cuddles every time. Can I ask you questions about math in the future?"

    "Zhou Siyue, your name is so nice."]

    Ding Xian would break the three-page love letter after copying it.