Chapter 92

Yuan Fang lowered his head and washed his hands, without raising his head: "Ask me or ask who?"

    Ding Xian suddenly remembered the sophomore Xu Shasha mentioned before, so she slowly reduced her smile and stared at him with piercing eyes. Yuan Fang, slowly pushing towards her step by step.

    Yuan Fang was frightened by her sudden approach. The hairs on her back stood up, and she instinctively stepped back step by step, until her hands were forced to support the washbasin behind her, he squatted and said: "You... first Don't get excited, this matter was passed on by a few of our brothers. Few people knew about it. It was mainly Si Yue, everyone was curious, otherwise, no one would pass it..."

    Ding Xian was two steps away from him. Standing still, looking at him with full eyes, softly said, "Senior Yuan Fang, I have something to ask you." The little girl's voice was delicate, and Yuan Fang's back was crisp and he closed his eyes: "Tell me. Said."

    Ding Xian smiled softly, and then started to ridicule seriously and made up a moving and poignant love story in which two childhood sweethearts grew up together because of a misunderstanding and broke up with each other. She was stunned by Yuan Fang and his head was full of question marks. , But also think of Zhou Si Yue's various performances before, and feel that this is the case.

    "It's no wonder he is so indifferent to women. It turns out that he is emotionally hurt, and he always looks gloomy. Some little girls just eat his suit."

    Yuan Fang felt that he had treated Zhou Si Yue this year. The doubts are all cleared. It seems that he know some great secret. The eagerness to Ding Xian is completely gone now, and all her curiosity is left: "Then what are you going to do?"

    Ding Xian said casually. "Of course I forgive him."

    Yuan Fang was so moved that he almost shed tears: "The brothers who were talking about want to fall in love, all right, brother knows, if you have anything you want me to help in the future, just say, do you want me to give it to you? Keep his number, and if you have anything to do, send him a text message."

    Ding Xian shook her head. This is not in her plan. She will let Zhou Si Yue take the initiative to ask for her number.

    "You leave me your number."

    Yuan Fang readily responded and reported a string of numbers. Ding Xian listened to it and remembered it in her mind, and handed him the McDonald’s bag on her hand. He doesn’t eat spicy food.”

    Ding Xian told an old mother to go back to the bedroom early and don’t tell others, including Zhou Si Yue. Yuan Fang nodded stupidly like smashing, so he was relieved. Went through the back door.

    Yuan Fang holding a plastic bag of McDonald's, looking at the little girl's thin back in the night at the window, he sighed silently: "If I have such a heart-wrenching attitude towards my girl, what kind of internet café would I have!"

    Back to the position , Yuan Fang threw something on the table, Zhou Si Yue glanced more and more, his eyes returned to the game, Cao Wenjun casually said: "You still went to McDonald's"

    Yuan Fang now has all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred in his heart, and said angrily : "If you are hungry, pick and eat. You are welcome. Si Yue, you take it yourself."

    Zhou Si Yue didn't lift his eyelids: "Thank you, but I am  not hungry."

    "No, you must eat, I will give you some special order It's not spicy."

    "..."

    Zhou Si Yue glanced at Yuan Fang suspiciously. Boys would not care about this kind of detail. Whoever eats spicy and who doesn't eat spicy, and he usually talks to Lao Cao. When he is trying to eat, he doesn’t emphasize that he doesn’t eat spicy food.

    Just at the end of the game, Cao Wenjun reached out and took a bite, suffocating a smile: "What do I think... Yuanfang, you are going to bend."

   As soon as he finished speaking, Zhou Si Yue twitched the corner of his mouth, dropped the earphones and stood up. After nesting all night, his neck was numb, he shook his arm and left.

    "Are you gone?"

    Yuan Fang shouted behind him.

    "Toilet."

    His voice was low and dull without saying a few words all night.

    -

    Ding Xian Yuan put receives text messages, just showered out on the table a couple of phone shock.

    1 unread SMS message.

    Click to open.

    "Sister Xiaoding, we are back to the dormitory."

    "Thank you Brother Yuan."

    Just put down the phone, another one came in.

    "By the way, Junior Sister Xiaoding, let me just ask, what on earth did you and Zhou Si Yue break up because of a misunderstanding?" 

    Ding Xian stared at the phone, slightly pursed her lips, and the moonlight came in slightly outside the window, shining on top of her head. The color was clear, her wet hair was still dripping, and she quickly turned back on the phone without blinking.

    He cracked and pressed a bunch, and as a result, Yuan Fang sent another one in, "Forget it, it's okay if you don't tell me, you can go to bed  earlier , hey." Ding Xian deleted the original bunch of words and replied—

    "Senior Brother Yuan fang, thank you."

    "I think Si Yue should have not forgotten you. In fact, he had applied for a living outside with a friend before, and hasn't been back to the dormitory for a long time. After you came, he moved back. ."