Chapter 23

Some souls are born sensitive.

    With just such a light touch, Ding Xian bounced back as if she had seen a ghost, and her back was pasted on the cold green wall, her eyes widened with copper bells, and she stared blankly at him like a frightened deer. The teenager in front of her.

    Zhou Si Yue smiled more and turned around and threw the basketball into the basket at the back of the classroom with a rounded parabola, then turned back, looked at her sideways, and said, "You are not stupid, this is water."

    Ding Xian discovered him. On his neck and the outline of his cheeks, there are still water droplets hanging from him, rolling into the jersey along his smooth lines.

    "Oh."

    Ding Xian left the wall and calmly dragged the chair back to its original position.

    Zhou Si Yue: "Stupid." He didn't pay any attention to her when he finished speaking. He casually took out the book, spread it out, and flipped a page at random.

    Everything is what a teenager should have.

    Recently, there have been a lot of things in the class, and it is the election of the team members and the registration of the sports meeting. After the thorough examination, there is a three-day sports meeting, and then the National Day holiday.

    Kong Shadi wants to run for the arts committee, Song Ziqi wants to run for the sports committee.

    In high school, everyone wanted to find a part-time job in the class. By the way, they would test their leadership and management and organization skills. The position of the class leader, the committee secretary, and the study committee is really complicated and complicated.

    So the cultural and sports committees became popular positions at that time.

    Song Ziqi urged Zhou Si Yue to run for the sports committee with him, and was exposed by a mocking smile from Young Master Zhou. Think about it, how could Young Master Zhou run for class committee. He doesn't need to test his leadership at all. Like his father, he is born to lead the air, but he is not restrained.

    Kong Shadi urged Ding Xian again: "Xian Xian, I think if you don't want to choose a study committee member, you can use the secretary of the regiment or the disciplinary committee member." Before Ding Xian could reply, she asked Song Ziqi to write it up.

    "do not want--"

    Her voice was loud and shrill, like a puppy whose tail was stepped on, so shocked that Zhou Si Yue, who was reading a book, couldn't help but raised his head and glanced at her, "Who stepped on your tail again?"

    Ding Xian returned. God, slowly said to Kong Shadi: "Don't write, I don't want to be a class member."

    Although she knows that this is not the messy school in Yanping, she just wants to study quietly, and she really doesn't want to hang on to messy duties.

    Kong Shadi was stunned by the roar, her mind turned slowly, and it took a long time for Song Ziqi to react and let Song Ziqi cross out.

    Zhou Si Yue glanced at Ding Xian thoughtfully.

    The little girl was delicate in her mind, and realized that looking back, the two eyes collided in the air, but they did not look away at the same time with a tacit understanding.

    The rostrum began to campaign for class committee members.

    Song Ziqi easily won the position of Sports Committee member with a high number of votes. Zhou Si Yue, who was rushing here on the podium, cast a wink, wondering what horrible idea the two had made before.