149

At the beginning of May, Vera Animation found Ding Xian. The visitor was a woman with glasses called Sun Yuanxiang, in her early thirties, with exquisite makeup, expressing her appreciation for her style of painting and her attitude towards life in the subtleties. , she hope to cooperate with her in an anime series.

    Ding Xian told Zhou Si Yue about this.

    The more Zhou Si Yue leaned on the sofa, with one hand on the back of the sofa and the other in his pocket, listening to her quietly, nodding occasionally to express his approval.

    Ding Xian started sketching and was not very sensitive to color. Some of the paintings found that they lacked a little meaning after they were colored. It just so happened that this was also an opportunity for tempering. When it comes to excitement, her two eyes looked at Zhou Si Yue brightly. "How is it?"

    Zhou Si Yue stroked her head and said idly: "Do what you want, don't worry too much."

    Ding Xian hugged him, and suddenly turned her head to kiss him on the corner of his lips. Next, with both hands hanging on his neck, she said softly: "You are so good!"

    Zhou Si Yue raised the corners of his mouth.

    There was another person in the basement who couldn't stand it, leaning on the sofa beside him and chatting lazily.

    "Consider other people's feelings, two?"

    Zhou Si Yue turned his head and frowned slightly: "Why haven't you left?"

    "Where did you let me go?!" Lu Huaizheng almost jumped off the sofa. When they got up, the two ignored him, changed their conversation, and mocked Ding Xian: "What animation do you do? Peter Pan vs. Pig Man? Or the Flying Little Policewoman?"

    Ding Xian leaned in Zhou Si Yue's arms and lost it. Going over a pillow, "I won't tell you what to do!"

    Lu Huaizheng snorted, "Cut, I'm rare."

    Zhou Si Yue also lost a pillow and went over, "You can't find a sense of existence if you don't confuse her?"

    Lu Huaizheng hid. After that, the pillow fell to the ground, he bent over to pick it up, and threw it back, "Yes, I can't tell you the two, I'm going, I'm going."

    "Wait."

    Zhou Si Yue said.

    Lu Huaizheng turned his head and shook his head, "I can't bear it, am I?"

    "Lock the door."

    "Bang!" Lu Huaizheng slammed the door and left .

    The room was dimly lit and quiet again.

    The Asia-Pacific national competition is just around the corner, and Dong Zhengfei of the Fork Academy has just signed the military's anti-explosion scientific research secret project in the name of Professor Ye's laboratory. He has been so busy lately, people are either in the laboratory or on their way to the laboratory.

    Ding Xian was also busy this time, and there was almost nothing to meet, and she didn't eat a few meals.

    Tonight is a luxurious time of this kind, and it happens to be disturbed by someone who doesn't know much about it.

    Lu Huaizheng left.

    She felt that she had to do something. As soon as she looked up, Zhou Si Yue had already clasped her hand and pressed her to the sofa to kiss her.