Chapter 32

"Compared to some people, being alive is painful."
The two stood at the entrance of the cinema. The clouds were heavy outside, and the heavy clouds were as depressing as this movie, but it was so dull that no rain poured down.

    Zhou Si Yue put his hand in his pocket, his eyes falling into the distance.

    "Have you ever heard a word?"

    "What's the word?" Ding Xian raised her head subconsciously and saw his profile face, which was hardly soft.

    "There is glory in the other side." The clear voice suddenly hit Ding Xian's soul. Zhou Si Yue narrowed his eyes and suddenly became blurred and deep. "If the target is far away, there is the value of challenge, isn't it?"

    Ding Xian,  think the arrogance in his bones was touched by the movie.

    "What do you want to do when you grow up?"

    The question that she often asked when she was young has become extra cautious at this moment.

    He lowered his head and chuckled, turned his head to look at her, talking about dreams when he was young, and his eyes were shining brightly.

    "Nothing I really want to do."

    Edited.

    Ding Xian fixedly looked at him.

    The young man suddenly became calm, his face returned to his usual look, lazy but exuding a confident light.

    No matter how many times she think back to it, Ding Xian will always remember the dull afternoon when he came out of the cinema. The young man put away his old laxity and slack, and told her lightly the fact that
this society will change.

    As for how to change the law, he did not say.

    "Will it change the status of men and women?"

    Zhou Si Yue gave her a surprised look. The little girl lowered her head and suddenly remembered her brother in the family. She said quietly, "It will be much better, at least, better than now."

" A lot."

    "You..."

    Ding Xian opened her mouth, wanting to ask him why he was so sure, but she was afraid of getting an uncertain reply.

    "What else do you want to ask?" The young man cast his eyes down at her. Seeing her shook her head, hooked his mouth, grabbed the hanger behind her, and lifted it out  . The roast duck restaurant bursts with steaming aroma.

    Ding Xian obviously slowed  when she pass down the roast duck restaurant.

    There was a chuckle in the ear: "Hungry?"

    Ding Xian hurriedly shook her head: "I'm not hungry."

    Zhou Si Yue chuckled, "Pretend, I will ask you to watch the movie. I won't let you eat a roast duck. ??"

    After speaking, he went to drag her off the hook and dragged her directly into the store.

    How embarrassed!

    Zhou Si Yue asked the boss for a roast duck, found a table and pulled off a stool, and sat down. Ding Xian slowly followed him, sat down opposite him, put down her schoolbag, and whispered, "I will ask you for this meal. You."

    Zhou Si Yue leaned on the chair like a second uncle, leaned over to carry the teapot on the table, pouring the tea slowly, and glanced at her in the mist of tea soaring into the sky, "You have Money?"