Chapter 31

He said that there is still glory in the other side.

    ——"Little Monster Diary"

    Ding Xian has not had a birthday since she was eight years old.

    The younger brother was born that year, and everyone in the family was busy with Ding Juncong, and no one noticed her.

    When Ye Wanxian gave birth to Ding Juncong, she had a dystocia and stayed in the delivery room for fourteen hours. When she was finally pushed out, she was only left with a breath. Even his barely-spoken father couldn't help living outside the delivery room and his eyes were blushing.

    Ding Xian stood at the door of the operating room like an outsider.

    Grandma said that she had been careful since she was careful, and would never hurt her brother in the future. She was especially careful about her and brought Ding Juncong back to her hometown to raise her for a while.

    Grandma didn't like her since she was young, and Ye Wanxian must give birth to a son, saying that she wanted to keep her roots. The relatives and concubines beside him also love to joking with Ding Xian: "Your mother is going to give birth to a younger brother, so she doesn't want you." The  first time she heard this was three or four years old, she was scared and cried on the spot, holding Ye Wanxian's thigh. Crying and begging.

    But these elders love to scare her with these words, "With a younger brother, no one cares about you anymore."

    One time twice, three times four times.

    Ding Xian put these words in mind, until there is a grandmother in front of everyone's children, urging Ye Wanxian son, Ding Xian mouth cried: "I do not want my brother, gave birth to him will I lose!"

    Grandma From then on, she started to beware of her, and often got up in the middle of the night to see if she really threw Ding Juncong out.

    Ye Wanxian puts all her energy on her son, often forgetting her daughter's birthday.

    Ding Xian rarely mentioned it, except for his father who occasionally thought of taking her out for a few years.

    Now she almost forgot about it herself.

    Just after dinner, when Ding Xian was sitting in front of the Crooked Neck Tree doing homework, she remembered that tomorrow was her birthday.

    tomorrow……

    Watching a movie...

    Then she lost her mind to do my homework.

    The little girl held her cheek, her glasses blinked.

    Say it, and it will be over tomorrow.

    So she stayed up all night.

    She watched the alarm clock on the bedside five hundred times, and the clock still walked slowly like an old lady. Ding Xian could not sleep, tossing and turning, and finally fell asleep when the sky was about to turn white.

    The movie is about in the afternoon.

    Ding Xian woke up at eight.

    Sure enough, in the bathroom mirror, she saw a pair of deep concave panda eyes. After she washed her face and came out, Ye Wanxian had already cooked her breakfast and brought it out. She glanced at her: "Come and eat."

    Ding Xian followed, just picked up a bun and stuffed it into her mouth, and heard Ye Wanxian put the tableware and chopsticks thumping. She said to her, "Help Congcong make up the math in the afternoon."