171

Liu Xiaofeng reported a week later.

    Yuanxing Technology hadn't even finished the sign, so he came ahead of time. At that time, the company had just finished the renovation, and Zhou Si Yue and Ding Xian were with him.

    When Liu Xiaofeng entered the door, Zhou Si Yue nestled in a chair and wrote the algorithm. Ding Xian peeled an apple, cut a small piece, and handed it to his mouth, saying, "Open your mouth."

    Zhou Siyue stared at the computer, really. Just open his mouth and bite the little apple.

    Ding Xian teased him, and when she put it to his mouth, she suddenly took it back. Zhou Si Yue didn't get angry. He smashed his mouth without paying attention to her. He continued to type algorithms at the computer. Ding Xian put the Apple over again, and he looked away. Without removing it from the computer, and opening his mouth as if he had pressed a switch, Ding Xian took it back before he was able to reach his lips, and this time she irritated him.

    He grabbed the person directly and pressed it on his leg, "Is it endless?"

    Liu Xiaofeng stared blankly at the door, took two steps back, and repeatedly confirmed that the white paper pasted on the door frame was Yuanxing Technology, not After he made a mistake, he went to see the man in the cubicle.

    He is much more mature than before, and thinner, even thinner than the last time he saw him, but not thin. When he first pulled Ding Xian to sit on his lap, his upper arm was still a bit muscular.

    The lines are also beautiful and smooth.

    When he was in high school, Zhou Si Yue's face was rounded, and the edges and corners were not so sharp. If he can find the photos at that time, he will find that he still had a little baby face at that time.

    It seems to be much easier to get along with than it is now.

    Now the whole person is thinner and sharper, and those eyes are mostly on the sidelines, and occasionally when they meet Ding Xian, there is a hint of tenderness that is imperceptible.

    Ding Xian giggled, the laughter was like Yinling.

    At this moment, Ding Xian saw Liu Xiaofeng at the door, hurriedly pushed him away, stroked her skirt and stood up, looking flustered, watching him and said: "Liu Xiaofeng, why are you here?"

    The person on the back of the chair was disturbed and looked back.

    Liu Xiaofeng hesitated and said: "Sister Sun asked me to come in advance... to report and to be familiar with the company environment."

    Sun Yuanxiang is still the boss after all.

    Zhou Si Yue hugged his chest and leaned on the chair. The next second he picked up his mobile phone and was about to call Sun Yuanxiang, but Ding Xian held him down, "Since you come, you will settle down. Sister Sun is determined to want him. You can't change it. Wait. It will be another noisy, forget it."

    After that, Ding Xian enthusiastically welcomed Comrade Liu Xiaofeng in. "It's been a long time."

    Liu Xiaofeng scratched the back of his head shyly, and looked at Zhou Si Yue sitting on the chair. Look at Ding Xian, "It's been many years. I saw the recruitment information on Zhaopin Recruitment a few days ago and gave it back..." He glanced at Zhou Si Yue and continued: "He sent the message, but I didn't expect it to be true. Yes, are you also in this company? Ding Xian?"

    Ding Xian smiled and said, "No, I just came to rub the air conditioner."

    Liu Xiaofeng said.