Chapter 81

The narrow alleys of the alleys, the quaint alleys are piled up with a few old small three-wheeled vehicles, dingling and clawing, and falling apart at the touch of a touch, the way is endless.

    She doesn’t know who planted a proud antler crabapple in the corner of the wall.

    Solemn and quiet.

    "Meow--"

    Suddenly, a white cat jumped across the alley. With the force of three rounds breaking through the alley, it jumped on the wall in twos or twos, stomping on the wall, slamming, and its green eyes were condescending. Staring at them, Ding Xian withdrew, ah, and whispered in a meowing voice: "Congratulations, Zhou Si Yue."

The corner of the boy's mouth was grinned and silent.

    On the other hand, the cat on the wall yelled several times as if brushing its presence, "meow, meow, meow—" his front legs kicked straight, he took a catwalk on the wall, and he clearly recognized it. After Zhou Si Yue, he was begging for food.

    It's Zhang Dumb's cat.

    A bag of cat food was pressed under the flowerpot. Usually Zhou Si Yue and Jiang Chen passed by, and when he was free, he helped feed them.

    "Many, come down."

    The  youth's clear voice reverberated in the alleys. Ding Xian watched him squat down and put the cat food into the cat box. His slender fingers gently knocked on the ground, raised his head, and whistled. .

    The little tabby cat bounced off the wall at the speed of light, and there was another squeaking noise, and the fluffy white little guy had already crouched in front of Zhou Si Yue.

    The dusk was sinking, and occasionally a familiar neighbor passed by and greeted Zhou Si Yue.

    "It's over from school?"

    Zhou Si Yue squatted on the ground, raised his head, touched the cat with one hand, and politely replied, "Are you exercising again?"

    "No." The man took the Tai Chi sword and walked briskly before disappearing. Alleyway.

    After the kitten finished eating, his little head rubbed against Zhou Si Yue's arms again, and he stretched his feet like a baby, and meowed sweetly and coquettishly.

    Ding Xian stared at it hostilely behind him.

    Hey! Spring hasn't arrived yet, what is your name Chun'er here? !

    Xiaomao'er stretched out her paw again at her as if succeeding, and Ding Xian rolled her eyes with anger.

    …On this day, Liu Jiang had just entered the office with a cup, and was stopped by Yang Weitao, and passed a cigarette over, “Mr. Liu…”

    Liu Jiang was planning to have a second child recently and was quitting smoking, so he was busy blocking it with a cup. "Don’t tempt me. I finally quit for a few days. I’m going to smoke it and go home.”

    Yang Weitao smiled, took the cigarette back into the cigarette box, and laughed,

    “Okay , my sister-in-law is good.” 

    Liu Jiang: “Then. Yes, a mother, "

    Yang Tao was inadvertently said:" Yes, that your class who ...... "

    Liu Jiang Ji Ling fight, hurriedly asked:" in trouble "

    " no, student achievement is to have regressed big, do not know Something happened." After saying that, Yang Weitao put a paper on Liu Jiang's desk, "Let's take a look, it won't work like this."