Chapter 95

Based on what she learned about him in the past year, Ding Xian would not believe that Su Baicong would suddenly and inexplicably rise up from Shanghai to Beijing to visit Tsinghua University.

    Su Baicong is ten years older than her. In the past year, or in the past two decades, Su Baicong is the most insightful person she has ever seen, and she is also entertaining to teach. She also had conflicts with others during the repetition. She had a tolerant personality and was not good at arguing with others. After she endured too much, she felt wronged and could not tell. So Su Baicong became her trash can. He was very patient every time. Induce her how to accurately extract pertinent information from other people's unpleasant words and transform it into effective information.

    When people are angry, they report aggressive attitudes to everyone, but it is rare that Ding Xian can hear him when he speaks, but there are also times when he is in a bad mood and the negotiation fails, Ding Xian called him that time Su Bai Cong had just returned from New York from the dust, the contract was not negotiated, he was in a bad mood, he was drunk, and he spoke hard: "Speak seven minutes, listen to three minutes, don't you understand the truth?"

    Rarely With a serious and slightly impatient tone, Ding Xian was stunned, and quickly adjusted her mood, said something and hung up the phone.

    When Su Bai Cong woke up from the wine the next day, he sat on the bed dumbly looking at the phone call records, slowly recalling his tone last night, rubbing his temples with a little annoyance, and flew from Shanghai to Beijing that day. The girl came out for a meal and apologized.

    Ding Xian actually understood very well. When everyone is in a bad mood, he nodded and said "it was okay, I understand you. Treat him completely as a trustworthy elder."

    The day before the opening of the Tsinghua school, Su Bai Cong called from Shanghai specially and told her to enjoy college time and don't waste this personal relationship.

    Ding Xian told him, money is everywhere, contacts.

    Su Bai Cong smiled faintly on the phone, "okay, you can understand in the rebellious period, and you will know how important what I said when you graduate."

    Ding Xian smiled and did not comment. It is undeniable that he is really good at doing business. In the past year alone, Ye Changqing said that he changed two cars and one apartment, but there was no girlfriend. Before she hung up the phone, she said, "Still persuaded him earnestly, you don't have to worry about my business, and you should find a girlfriend for yourself first."

    Su Bai laughed and scolded:" I am very uncomfortable listening to you Beijingers. Don't you, you are calling me your grandfather. I am only twenty-nine and ten years older than you."

    Ding Xian insisted, no, this is a respectable title.

    Suddenly there was silence on the other end of the phone, and Su Bocong suddenly said:" Xian Xian, I allow you to disrespect me."

    What is the basis for a man to indulge a woman? Just like Zhou Si Yue, when he was in high school, he unconditionally indulged her waywardness and unreasonable troubles, or is this actually what men are good at?

    Of course, Zhou Si Yue was not enough to be called a man at that time.

    But he is much more mature than many of his peers.

    Ding Xian hung up the phone in a hurry, and did not contact him for a long time after that.

    ...

    Su Bai Cong is too conspicuous from such a goal, slender body, suits and shoes, walking in school is the standard for successful elites, attracts too many eyes, Ding Xian is afraid of meeting acquaintances, and follows him all the way with his head down. , he want to get around quickly and take him out.