167

All the plans  were carried out in an orderly manner under Sun Yuanxiang's control.

    As a result, they were all disrupted.

    Sun Yuanxiang waited at the door for a long time without seeing anyone who had asked the police station to pick up people at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

    Before leaving, the psychiatrist reported Zhou Si Yue's psychological evaluation results to police officer Yang.

    "Very healthy, and good self-regulation ability."

    Police officer Yang held the 90-point report and looked at it again and again, feeling very pleased. "In this way, this child is really good."

   The psychiatrist nodded, "It is true. Yes, it is not affected in this environment."

    "That's OK, let him go through the formalities." Police/officer Yang told his subordinates, and after thinking about it, he added: "By the way, let him come to me. Office."

    Zhou Si Yue hasn't cleaned himself for too long, his T-shirts are already wrinkled, his hair is a little loose, and there is some scum on his chin, which is also pleasing to the eye.

    Officer Yang told him to sit down.

    "What are your plans afterwards?"

    Yang Xing was thirty-five this year, and he has been working on this land for nearly ten years. He has said to himself since he put on this uniform, exposing every lie, and never let it go. the truth.

    I have also offended many people for not knowing how to work around.

    Where can I see filial piety most?

    It's a hospital.

    So where can I see people's hearts best?

    It's a prison.

    Here, he has seen too many tricks of betraying each other for the sake of gain, and also seen too many people who even sell state secrets for petty profits, and seen too many incredible things, so he feels that he has a sincere heart. People are especially precious.

    As the case progressed these days, the more truth he knew, the more he admired the child.

    The more Zhou Si Yue thought about it, and said: "Study hard and make progress every day." 

Yang Xing: "It's not a psychological assessment. It's my own conversation with you. You don't need to hold back those official answers."

    The more Zhou Si Yue loosened his brows, truthfully. Answer: "Make money to marry a wife."

    Yang Xing said: " Okay, let me know if you marry a wife, and I will wrap you a big red envelope."

    Zhou Si Yue raised his eyebrows and said lazily: "Okay."

   The  conversation ended here. , All went well, until Yang Xing said: "Recently, this case involves a lot of people. I have already reported it for approval. As long as the leader approves it, a special anti-corruption team will be established immediately. I will be fully responsible, including you. The father's case back then."

  The man's expression was slightly moved.

    Do you want to get rid of it?

    He thought his father wouldn't care.

    "Thank you." He still said.

    Yang Xing gave him a vague look, "But, there is something, I just got news..."

The  room was very quiet, and a window was opened on the wall behind him, made of heavy wood, and sunlight came in from behind. The sinking wood was glowing with reddish brown light and was a little dazzling. The more Zhou Si Yue looked up at Yang Xing, he saw his expression stiff and twisted, he smiled, showing a row of white teeth, "What's wrong?"

    "I learned it two days ago. Your father was recuperating in Guangdong, so I sent someone to take notes, and the clinical nurse said..."

    Zhou Si Yue's smile gradually stopped, his eyes were deep, and the corners of his mouth gradually formed a straight line.

    Yang Xing felt it was necessary to tell him about this, so he bit his posterior molar and went on.

    "Your father passed away last Wednesday."

    Zhou Si Yue laughed at first, not feeling enough, then tilted his head, laughed several times, and finally opened his mouth and turned his head to the side for a while, but he still found it unbelievable.

    "Seriously?"

    Yang Xing nodded.

    He stopped smiling, all his emotions stopped at that moment, the whole person was frozen, his eyes were staring at Yang Xing for an instant, hoping to break out of his mouth in the next second, I am teasing you.
Officer Yang did not. He kept his head down and said, "But don't worry, we will investigate the case. You are still sorry."

    In order to relieve his emotions, Yang Xing took the folder and gave him a space. People are calm.

    Psychiatrist waiting at the door, see Xing out mouthed asked: "? How"

    "! I trial prisoners are not so tense" Xing Biechu a forehead sweat, wiped his specialty, the psychiatrist give a professional Opinion: "But this matter, from your police's mouth than from his teachers and friends, the acceptance is higher, and his self-regulation ability is good, let him digest it by himself."

    Yang Xing: "You help I stared at it and made sure it’s okay, let him go, otherwise..."

  The  psychiatrist said, "How about it?"

    Yang Xing took the folder to the psychiatrist’s chest and said, "Just find a reason. Lao Tzu go back!"

    "..." .

The subordinate came over and said to Yang Xing: "Miss Sun is here to pick up the person."

    Yang Xing: "Let her wait."

The subordinate went to the door again, "Inspector Yang said to you Wait a while."

    Sun Yuanxiang yelled to strip Yang Xing, and his subordinates went to report again, but Yang Xing didn't raise his head and said, "Don't pay attention to her."

    Sun Yuan's scent was too bad.

    ...

    Zhou Si Yue stared at a small leaf on the window sill for a long time.

    He remembers the art class when he was a child. The teacher asked everyone to make a bookmark. When he was a child, he didn't bother to make a bookmark. He picked up a leaf and put it in the book on the way home, and gave it to the teacher as homework the next day.

    As a result, among all the various bookmarks, his one stands out.

    He is really just lazy.

    Later, when a parent meeting was held, the teacher distributed all the bookmarks they made to the parents. Zhou Zongtang knew he was lazy when he got it, and he also knew that this kid had a lot of spooky ideas, although the teacher praised him at the parent meeting and said he was daring to innovate.

    But Zhou Zongtang went home and treated him well...