The iron arm smashed to the ground, and he made a dull whimper, and rolled down a few feet before it completely calmed down.

    The AK-t3 made a slow mechanical sound: KO!

    Then slowly slid to Zhou Si Yue's side, folded his arms and feet, and stood obediently like a radish head.

    A burst of vigorous applause broke out off the court.

    The man stood quietly, lowered his head and smiled with AK-T3.

    Can human emotions understand?

    It should be possible.

    so what? Even if it doesn’t matter if he fell down before, doesn’t it still stand up?

    The flowers are fragrant.

    The grass is green.

    The tree is lush.

    The world is still beautiful.

    what about you?

    Still passionate!

    ...

    Zhou Si Yue stepped off the stage. People from the second team of China Science and Technology Team came over to talk a few words. Ding Xian sat in the audience silently and waited for him to deal with everything before coming over to find her.

    Unexpectedly, Lou Feng raised his hands beside her and yelled, "Brother Zhou!!"

    A girl beside her asked suspiciously: "This is not Ding Xian's boyfriend Senior Brother Zhou, right?"

    Lou Feng said loudly, "Yes. ! "

    "...... "

  "  ...... "

  "  ...... "

    Twenty pairs of eyes are staring firmly that he is surrounded by tall and handsome man man.

    Isn't it a wretched man? !

    Lou Feng snorted, "Senior Brother Zhou is not the wretched man in some people's mouth, he is super powerful, he is also very good, and he is very enviable to our family."

    Ding Xian pinched Lou Feng's leg and gestured. She shut up.

    In fact, she didn't want to explain too much, and didn't want people to focus on her and Zhou Si Yue. She only needs to know how good he is.

    Zhou Si Yue followed his reputation and said a few words to the people from the second team of China Science and Technology. They came over here, dressed in a casual suit, and didn't care much about his hair. He looked lazy and handsome.

    He greeted Lou Feng first, "You are here too?"

    In fact, even if he happened to meet him on the road before, Zhou Si Yue rarely greeted Lou Feng because he was a little short-sighted and didn't like to wear his eyes, and he couldn't recognize people. .

    Lou Feng felt sad to talk to Ding Xian about this. Senior Brother Zhou was getting colder and colder. He stopped greeting her when he met her recently.

    Ding Xian told Zhou Si Yue more about this again, "can you not ignore her when you see Sister Feng? People like you.

    Zhou Si Yue laughed and teased her once, your heart is so big.

    Ding Xian believed that Lou Feng also believed her, "She just admires you very much."

    Zhou Si Yue looked at her for a while, rubbed her head, and agreed.

    Later, if he really met on the road, he would take the initiative to greet her. Because of this, Lou Feng took the initiative to ran to Ding Xian and said, damn, your man took the initiative to speak to me today.

    "What did you say?"

    Lou Feng said, "Hello."

    "..."

    But Lou Feng was still happy.

    Ding Xian said: "It's good if you are happy."

    Lou Feng excitedly told Zhou Si Yue how exciting the game was tonight, exaggeratingly expressing that she was almost crying.

    Zhou Si Yue smiled faintly, and said to her: "Oh, Yuan Fang is also here."

    Lou Feng blushed and lowered her head shyly : "Well, what do you mention about him."

    Zhou Si Yue smiled, and then watched. Xiang Ding Xian said, "Professor Ye, please have a supper, and come down."

    Lou Feng pushed her: "Go!"

    Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue moved away, and the cheerleaders really couldn't see where Zhou Si Yue was wretched. , The temperament is obviously so good.

    Isn't this the school grass?