Ding Xian was struggling to speak, but she was directly blocked by him, giving him no chance.

    "Mmm--"

    Ding Xian squirmed frantically.

    "And then fiddle with his mother -"

    him a bit wrong child, Ding Xian has ton of bricks, "on the move on the move!"

    "Served you."

    Zhou Si Yue more let go, roll out of bed and took out pieces The clothes went to the shower.

    Ding Xian sat on the bed and shouted from his back, "You are a fool!"

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked back at her, smiled, and suddenly lost his clothes, flipped his slippers back and turned back, directly dragged the person over, pressed his hands on the bed, and pressed half of his body down, "Say it again? Who persuaded him. "

    Ding Xian seemed to be poked into a laughing hole, giggled under him, begging for mercy while admitting her mistake.

    She is very ticklish, and it's okay that she didn't get touched. If she touched a sensitive spot, even if the other party didn't touch her, just raising her hand could scare her into a smile.

    Zhou Si Yue still has a bit of macho in his bones.

    At the end of the trouble, Ding Xian had to hold him obediently before giving up, and then he was willing to take a bath.

    …

    At the end of May is the final of the Asia-Pacific National Championship.

    Someone posted a live broadcast of the finals, and Zhou Si Yue once again became the focus of much attention. Ding Xian can usually notice this. Now his attention seems to be high again, and some people run into his department. Ask for a number.

    This incident was when Yuan Fang accidentally said that it was a girl from the law department when we were having dinner that day, and rushed to their department to ask Zhou Si Yue to call.

    Ding Xian's ears were upright when he heard it, and she immediately looked at Zhou Si Yue nervously, "Really?"

    Zhou Si Yue had finished eating, leaning on the dining hall chair and listening to them chattering, he faintly hummed.

    Ding Xian ignored him, lowered her head and pounded the chopsticks.

    Yuan Fang was talking about the previous confession incident. The more Zhou Si Yue kicked him, it didn't work, and he was still chattering: "The boss refused without telling her, really super man!"

    Nothing changed at all. Sure enough, it was still a peacock that only attracts bees and butterflies. Ding Xian picked out the green peppers while mashing the rice.

    A pair of chopsticks suddenly appeared on the plate.

    Ding Xian looked up.

    Zhou Si Yue, who had already finished eating, suddenly picked up the chopsticks again, helped her pick out the green peppers one by one, put them on the side in an orderly manner, bowed her head seriously and gently knocked the tip of the chopsticks against the edge of the lunch box, skillfully After doing everything, put down his chopsticks and lean back with hus arms around his chest.

    Ding Xian stared at him.

    "What are you doing? Eat."

    Zhou Si Yue pointed at the lunch box with his chin.

    Seriously, this man was gentle, she was really hard to resist.

    The old vinegar disappeared, and only a jar of honey was left in his heart.

    He is lazy, stubborn, cold, gentle, and even a little machismo Zhou Si Yue.

    They are all so hard for her to let go, and she can like it to the bones.

    Yuan Fang was really eye-opening, and vowed that he would never eat with them again.

    ... In the Asia-Pacific final, Tsinghua played against the second team of the University of Science and Technology of China. The game was based on a points system.

    Zhou Si Yue's AK-t3 has been improved to a certain extent, and it is the week before the final. Zhou Si Yue temporarily added a drone device to the control and put it into the monitoring mode. Such a configuration is rare in the battle robot, but it does make Professor Ye shine.

    "If this kind of combat device can be used in national defense, it is also a highlight."

    Zhou Si Yue: "EOD can be used."

    Ye Xulin glanced at him approvingly, "Have you tried it?"

    Zhou Si Yue wore it. Wearing goggles,... -->>