"What model?" 

    "Foot size, what size !"

    "You buy me shoes?"

    "I just ask."

    "Can't send shoes, don't buy . "

 "   then you give me a dollar and other quick to say a few yards, I saw a pair of shoes to think of you anyway. "

    "forty-four. "

   " Hey you big Ten yards than I do. "

  "  What Time to come back?"

    " Come on, I'll accompany Lou Feng for a while, and you will eat dinner by yourself."

    Zhou Si Yue hung up.

    Su Bai Cong looked at him, "How about, what I said, think about it?"

    "Why do you want the information?" His eyes were calm and clean, but he could see through.

    "Do you know why the military didn't cooperate with us and found you college students? Because I was afraid that I would monopolize the technology export market. In business, everything is a good word. I have no reason to ignore this cup of soup. Of course, Zhao Zhenhai also Not a good person."

    ...

    Ding Xian delivered the shoes at night and was directly held in the basement.

    As soon as she knocked on the door, she was directly pulled in and pushed against the wall. The more brutally Zhou Si Yue kissed it, it was more intense than ever, and it was too late to wait for her to say a word.

    Ding Xian could detect that he was in a bad mood and in a bad state.

    Zhou Si Yue would tease her when he kissed her more often. This is the first time this kind of predatory pro-law tonight.

    Ding Xian stuck to the door and hugged his head, "What's wrong? There was a problem with the experiment?"

    He didn't answer, and kept gagging her.

    Seeing her hiding so well, he directly buckled the back of his head and pressed her on the door: "Do you want a reason to kiss?"

    He was hot, but his eyes were cold.

    "No, you are not right tonight..."

    He lowered his head and kissed deeply, his lips and teeth intertwined, and he bit and kissed frantically. It was too intense. When Ding Xian lowered her head again, she didn't know when her clothes were half lifted.

    In this way, he still didn't touch her, forced himself to roll over and sank on the other side of the bed.

    With black sheets and a slender figure, he lay on his back, like a sleepy beast that had just come out of his cage, tired and sleepy.

    Ding Xian pulled back the half-lifted bra/breast, lay on his side, propped her head with one hand, stroked his fine black hair with the other, and asked in a low voice: "In a bad mood?"

    "Huh ? ." He closed his eyes and replied solemnly.

    "The game?"

    Zhou Si Yue shook his head.

    "experiment?"

    Still shook his head.

    Ding Xian thought of a possibility, "Is it because I can make more money than you, and your pride is frustrated?"

    Zhou Si Yue still closed his eyes and grunted, "Only your three thousand dollars?"

    Ding Xian discovered how his facial features were. They all look good, especially when sleeping, she couldn't help poking his hand, full of collagen, and retorted: "Look down on me?"

    "How dare you." He showed his first smile tonight.

    "Then what happened to you today is like being stepped on your tail."

    Zhou Si Yue suddenly opened his eyes and said, "When did you drink with that old man alone?"

    "Who?"

    He closed again. Eyes, I don't want to say any more.

    Ding Xian woke up and said, "You said Su Baicong?"

    "I've got it." He sneered.

    "Just for this?"

    He stopped speaking, noncommittal.

    Ding Xian lowered her head and kissed him on his lips, "My uncle is here, and he is not alone, and he drank me but I didn't drink it."

    Zhou Si Yue turned her back and pressed her down for the second round of claiming.

    The clothes were pushed up again, Ding Xian thought in a daze: Tonight is really abnormal.