All emotions erupted at this moment, sparks burst out.

    Both of them are not good men and women.

    She could feel Zhou Si Yue's forbearance.

    Ding Xian's legs clung to his lean waist and abdomen like a snake, and she said without hesitation: "Would you like to try it?"

    Zhou Si Yue lay down on her, with black hair stubble buried in her neck, stiffly poking. Touching her skin, he stopped, raised his head slightly to look at the girl she was lying flat on the sofa, with spring water in her eyes, lowered his head and laughed, and his voice was low and dull and changed the tone.

    "You seem to be looking forward to it?"

    Nonsense.

    "Aren't you looking forward to it?"

    Expecting, too much expectation, so she dare not touch it.

    Men are all self-taught in this aspect. After the high school observations, he doesn’t seem to see any beauty, so he doesn’t see too much. There are only one or two mobile phones, so he can find them when he need them. However, in this regard, it is still moderate.

    "You really want to do it?"

    Ding Xian looked at him with watery eyes: "Will it hurt? They said that it hurts the first time."

    Zhou Si Yue more seriously thought about it, "To be honest?"

    "Yeah. "She nodded.

    "Do not know, I did not do."

    "......"

    The little girl on his legs again dish hooked back, close your eyes, look unafraid of death expression, "Come on, it hurts. It hurts."

    Atmosphere of the whole train finally Gone.

    Just ask, a girl lying under you with a righteous and heroic expression on her face, who the hell did it?

    Zhou Si Yue turned over and sat up, leaning on the sofa, rubbing his hair, and said lazily: "Forget it, let's not move you."

    Ding Xian felt a little regretful.

    "Why?"

    He leaned over to get the cigarette, and when he heard this, he put the cigarette into his mouth while turning his head to laugh at her: "You sound quite lost?"

    "Bah!" Ding Xian flicked off the sofa and sat up. "Isn’t it said that many men fall in love just to trick girls into going to bed? How can you be so tolerant?"

    He smiled with a cigarette and rubbed the back of her head and said, "What is the monkey anxious? The future is so long. Can you run?"

    He ate something delicious when he was a child. He would put it to the end and taste it instead of eating the delicious food at the beginning. Grandpa said he was a person who tasted bitter and sweet. , This is a good habit.

    He is not in a hurry to try, but he thinks that they are both too young, every time they are on the order, the little girl is not as self-controlling as he is, and she can't help but want to strip him at the end of the kiss. He stopped at the last step.

    Another thing is that his man's self-esteem is at work, and he really doesn't want this kind of thing to happen in this simple basement.

    Nothing, can't let her have a good memory.

    As a man, it's useless enough.

    One night, just touching and touching it just passed.

    After that, Ding Xian officially signed a cooperation with Vera Animation.

    Sun Yuanxiang gave her a novel at the moment, and asked her to publish an anime version according to the plot. The line draft was published once a week, and the manuscript fee was settled monthly.

    When she got the first production fee, it was the weekend, and Ding Xian called Zhou Si Yue.

    "I have money."

    There was a smile, "Yes."

    Ding Xian said: "I find it easy to make money, so let's go, you will be at home in the future, and I will be responsible for raising you. Look at your busy feet. I feel distressed if I don’t touch the ground."

    Zhou Si Yue leaned back on the chair and laughed, "Seeing that you are worthy, so much money is enough?"

    Ding Xian muttered, "Three thousand yuan, which is not a lot."

    He didn't talk much, so he responded. The two chatted in a leisurely manner. Ding Xian hung up the phone and went shopping with Lou Feng.

    Zhou Si Yue received the phone and looked at Su Bai cong who was sitting opposite.

    The man on the opposite side, with handsome features, gentle face, combed a greasy head, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed eyes, gentle and graceful, a suit shirt neatly attached to his body, outside is a small gray vest, double. .. -->>