"What did you say?"

    "How can I hear this, there are a few doors away."

    "What did you do after coming back?"

    "Write a program ?" .

  "   ...... "

    program spree ah, Lou Feng would like to ask, was stopped by Ding Xian, put on the yuan and said:."? nothing, yuan brother, trouble you, we are not going to leave "

    Lou Feng demolished A bag of potato chips, sit and eat slowly.

    Yuan Fang looked at her all over, couldn't help shaking, looked at Ding Xian, "It's okay, the car is here."

    Ding Xian went to pull Loufeng and said, "I'll come right away." 

  Yuan Fang said suddenly, "But if you think of one thing, I can tell you that Professor Ye knows a lot. If you want to know the boss, you can ask Professor Ye. "

    "Professor Ye?"

    "Yes, Professor Ye has a good relationship with his father. I have also heard that when he was recommended, Professor Ye chose him to participate in his leadership plan. The boss usually talks less and has many things to do with us. He doesn’t like to mention it, but I heard Professor Ye say a lot about him. Professor Ye didn’t say anything. We don’t know how he was so awesome before and why he is so low-key now.”

    …

    There is one in the Science and Technology Exhibition Center . Artificial intelligence butler-ie  can say all kinds of witty words to attract the attention of tourists.

    As soon as Ding Xian squatted down, ie said, "Sister, you are so beautiful."

    Everyone laughed.

    Lou Feng leaned her head over from the side, "What about me?"

    Ie said, "You are Miss Qianjin."

    Everyone was taken aback, and then laughed, Lou Feng blushed.

    Yuan Fang was not afraid of death and added a sentence behind him, "I have a good eye to see."

    Ie said: "Four-eyed frog."

    Everyone laughed again, Yuan Fang laughed and cursed, "It's a detrimental thing, your father is Who?"

    ie 's body stood in the center, motionless, and said: "My dad is Li Gang!"

    Yuan Fang: "That's you awesome."

    Everyone almost laughed.

    Then ie again said: "Don't be so funny, don't take it too seriously."

    Chima's exhibition area is dotted with everything, drone aerial photography, quantum dot liquid crystal technology, voice assistants, including the ie artificial intelligence butler just now, and robot battles, etc. Wait.

    Ding Xian turned around and saw Zhou Si Yue standing alone in the Chima exhibition area for a long time, and she passed by.

    "What are you looking at?"

    Zhou Si Yue turned his head back after hearing the sound, glanced at her, then turned his head back, raised his chin, and pushed a little bit inside, "Do you like it?"

    Ah!!

    Ding Xian raised her head and looked at him in confusion, because of that tone. It's too much like buying things in a store, just raise his hand and ask her what she likes, and buy whatever she likes.

    What Su Baicong does is undoubtedly high-tech, at the top of technology, but the paradigm is too strong, and there is no human touch. Indeed, this is also in line with Su Baicong's personal temperament.

    Ding Xian expressed her thoughts truthfully.

    "The engineer who designed IE contacted Professor Ye. After reading all the plans, Professor Ye was so angry that he stared at him. From the design IE, Su Bai Cong wanted to tell us that he was at the top of technology, not from science itself. "

  Zhou Si Yue crossed his hands on his chest, glanced at Ding Xian, and continued: "Professor Ye often tells us that science is poetic. The so-called poetry is love and enthusiasm. He doesn't feel that Su Bai Cong from the team treats ie. Love and enthusiasm just use him as a tool to gain eyeballs and make money."

    Ding Xian: "Are you talking bad about Su Baicong?"

    "I need it?" Zhou Si Yue cut her voice, "I understand."

    The voice just fell, in the VIP lounge in the corridor of the exhibition.

    Su Bai Cong nestled on the sofa in a straight suit with his legs crossed. He was chatting with the man opposite about the development of the new IE. Suddenly someone came in and whispered in his ear,    "The little girl is in the exhibition hall. ."