Boyfriends break up and split faster than changing clothes.

    Ji Hang knew that the more she liked Zhou Si Yue, she had nothing to hide from him since she was a child, and he knew how fascinating a person was.

    Last time there was a problem with the programming in the agency, she had to ask Zhou Si Yue for help, and it was a big deal. As for what, she finally posted it and invited someone to dinner. He also endured it, because the more Zhou Si Yue refused to agree to eat alone with her, he came forward to help her in the game and almost got herself drunk that night.

    She is  so brave that she thought about it thousands of times on the way back, and then he had a showdown with her downstairs in the apartment under the pale moonlight. He can't stand this kind of life anymore. Who do she love, don't come to him again, they are so That's the end of the friendship for many years. He is going to find a girlfriend seriously.

    Unexpectedly, Xing Lufei cried, squatting on the ground and wiping her tears and nose. He was taken aback, as if he was a little bit reluctant to bear him anyway.

    He asked her, he and Zhou Si Yue who she choose.

    Xing Lufei raised her head and looked at him pitifully and said, she didn't choose, why should she choose, can't he continue to be her good friend?

    good friend.

    The moment Ji Hang laughed when he heard these three characters, even the moonlight and the surrounding trees seemed to laugh at his stupidity, but who was not stupid in the face of love.

    Ji Hang looked down at the girl who was squatting on the ground, then looked up at the sky, the stars stunned, and a sense of tiredness spontaneously emerged. He said, Lufei, he is very tired. He really don’t see her in the future. .

    Xing Lufei hugged his arm and said three times no, Ji Hang brushed it away, and was hugged by her waist. Fortunately, she returned late that day, it was dark, and there were not many students. The sky is on the forum.

    Under Xing Lufei's repeated requests, Ji Hang agreed to give her another time to make a decision.

    However, he now feels that the time Xing Lufei requested is more like waiting for Zhou Si Yue’s reply. If Zhou Si Yue agrees, she will dump him without hesitation. If he doesn’t agree, she may look back as her  spare tire.

    ...The leader drove back to the four rooms.

    Ding Xian and Lou Feng are in one room, Xing Lufei is in the same room with the Yao class female god, Zhou Si Yue and Yuan are in the same room, and the rest Ji Hang is in the same room with another Yao class male god.

    The female team leader handed out the room card to several people, and instructed: "The museum will open at 9 o'clock tomorrow, and we will send a car to pick you up at 8 o'clock." Then, she raised her head and nodded Si Yue next week, "Be the captain and take charge of counting the number of people. , Wait for me downstairs at 8 o'clock tomorrow, and have a good rest tonight." As
 soon as the voice fell, Xing Lufei took the room card and rushed upstairs.

    The female team leader pointed to Zhou Si Yue again, "You leave me a cell phone number, and I will call you tomorrow."

    Zhou Si Yue reported the serial number.

    The female team leader saved it, said something, OK, let's go.

    The elevator car was full, and Lou Feng twisted and squeezed in. She happened to get Ding Xian out of the door. She planned to come out and wait for Ding Xian to dial, but she saw Zhou Si Yue, who was taller and taller, with a black pocket in his pocket. The big backpack slung slantingly behind his back, her face changed, she pushed the person out cruelly, and said inhumanly : "It's full, you dial down."

    "..."

    Ding Xian stood at the door dumbly. Staring incredulously at Lou Feng's face that was gradually blocked by the elevator door, until a low teasing voice came from behind, "Your friend is interesting."

    How interesting, let us be alone?

    Ding Xian turned her head, Zhou Si Yue had already stood beside her, with his hands in his pockets, he glanced down at her, revealing the first smile tonight, " Waiting for me?" 

    She couldn't help but looked up at him again, and felt that Zhou Si Yue like this became a little familiar, and her eyes were slightly hot.

    Someone has said that love is always sacred, and when you are moved by love, you are in the present, but your heart has entered the sacred kingdom.

    Ding Xian felt that it was like this at this moment.

    "Yeah." She stared at him, opening her mouth.

    The elevator door opened with a "dingdong", Zhou Si Yue held down the back of her head and led people in, "Go, after watching the science and technology exhibition tomorrow, I will take you to a place at night." The elevator door closed slowly.

    "Senior Brother Yuan, are they going?"

    Zhou Si Yue looked at her sideways and smiled, "They are not going."

    Wait, wait, wait... a  date?

    The voice just fell, Ding Xian's trigeminal nerve... -->>
T