"Okay, it's all here. You can train with peace of mind here. When you come back to see you, Lao Jiang, don't worry. We are all looking after them. Our body is good. It's the same, enthusiastic, and I love everything. I saw an old lady crossing the road and stepping forward to help. When I finished, I saw that the old lady was not as old as your father."

    Jiang Chen: "He is just as virtuous. If something goes wrong in the work unit, I like to take care of everything at home. There is something in the neighbourhood. It’s all on his own account, and he's doing the same with your mother."

    Zhou Si Yue frowned, "Said your father still begs my mother and wants to fight. I couldn't beat him when I was young, and was slapped and beaten on the ground, but now it's different."

    Jiang Chen slapped the Armed Police badge on his shoulder: "Are you threatening the Chinese people to liberate the army?"

    As soon as the voice fell, Zhou Si Yue's mobile phone on the table rang, and when he looked down, it was a series of landline numbers, picked it up, and picked it up.

    Just after "hello", there was a black and torrential pain in the microphone.

    The heart sank suddenly.

    "Ding Xian"

    whimpered and cried again, and then she sobbed twice, choking, choking intermittently.

    "Zhou Si Yue, I didn't take the test well...maybe I couldn't get to the same line."

    The estimated score of one line exceeded her by about ten points. In fact, Ding Xian's previous simulation results have passed the same line. It's a lot more than that, but she has a poor psychological quality and is easy to make mistakes when she is nervous. She remember very clearly that except for the high school entrance examination, she almost failed in the big exams in her life. , But when she get to the big exam, she play abnormally.

    The teacher said that she had poor psychological quality and could not bear the pressure.

    Later, Ye Wanxian asked someone to give her the fortune. The fortune-teller said that the girl had a star test in her fate.

    After learning about this, Ding Xian's state became worse, and she became a curse, which was always on top of Ding Xian's head, like a dark cloud, covering wherever she went.

    This matter is troublesome.

    In the early years, college students were rare, and there were not many college students in a village. However, the generation after the 1990s was full of college students. It is difficult to walk the future without taking a good university. In addition, people with no family background, all point to This way out.

    Zhou Si Yue bid farewell to Jiang Chen and hurried back to Beijing from Nanjing overnight.

    The two of them studied on the computer for several days, and there are so many top-notch books, and some are outside the province.

    Zhou Si Yue became silent.

    Ding Xian thought for a while, rubbing her fingertips, and whispered: "Or I should repeat it."

    "Repetition is not as easy as you think." Zhou Si Yue nestled in the chair and turned to look at her: "The score line Bar."

    The atmosphere is sluggish.

    There was thunder and lightning outside, and there was a sudden heavy rain. Raindrops slammed on the window, breaking the silence of the room. The TV downstairs was broadcasting the latest weather forecast: "Typhoon Maisha is about to land, please Citizens do a good job of protection and reduce travel."

    Ding Xian stood up and said, "Then I'll go back."

    Zhou Si Yue hummed softly, thinking that he felt that the little girl's voice was low, so he might think more about letting people go back. Rubbed her head with comfort, "Don't think too much, let's go, I will send you back."

    Ding Xian nodded obediently.

    "Wait."

    Zhou Si Yue turned around and pulled out a small robot from the bookcase, and handed it over, "Promise your reward."

    Ding Xian looked at the well-made small robot, a little surprised: "Female?"

    Zhou Si Yue copied in with both hands. In his pocket, he leaned against the wall and smiled: "Well, try it on the table, be careful, it wastes a lot of my work."

    Ding Xian gently wiped the dust on the top with her sleeves. After some days, she pressed the remote control in her hand, and after a while, the little guy in her hand started to move like a yangko twist, a bit like the mental illness version 2.0, "Improved? Can it really cure mental illness?" The little thing swayed. Twisting Yangge to her side.

    Zhou Si Yue casually removed the book blocking the way on the table, and while lowering his head to clean up the roadblocks for the little things, he casually replied, "I don’t know, the front line and the professor sent a few to the depression treatment center. Now
  I am waiting for the effect of the experiment." 

   Ding Xian suddenly woke up, "You won't use me as a guinea pig?"

    "You are unique."

    Uniqueness is a beautiful word, no matter where it is used.

    " Have you taken a name?" 

   "No, she belongs to you, so you can take it."

    Ding Xian raised her head and glanced over, "How about April?"