Because of what, because this is an era where the weak and the strong eat the strong, the strong the young, the strong the country.

    Who says that the soldiers are not promising? Who says that there is no war in the peace era.

    What Lao Tzu will protect in the future is this inch of land under his feet.

    At the end of December, when the conscription ended, Jiang Chen retained his student status and enlisted in the Nanjing Armed Police Corps.

    Before the college entrance examination came, they experienced the first parting.

    The siren of the train rang long, resounding through the sky, and the young man carried his luggage and waved his hands without looking back, drowning in the crowd of people.

    "My buddies are waiting for you here." Song Ziqi shouted at the blank crowd, "Don't worry, we will help you take care of Lao Jiang!"

    More than a dozen Maotou children were excited at that time, talking about ambition and passion, and they didn't know what they were about to face in the future.

    The train was moving, banging and banging, rolling the wheels, and he don't know which window was sitting with the lonely figure of Jiang Chen.

    Zhou Si Yue was the first to turn around and leave.

    Ding Xian knew that he was more sad than anyone else. Before everyone followed, she was the first to follow, stretched out his hand, and gently held his wrist which he had copied in his trouser pocket. The boy was slightly startled, and he slowly pulled out his hand. , Hold back.

    The crowd dispersed, the people behind chased after him, Kong Shadi shouted from the rear: "Xian Xian wait for me."

    Huh.

    As if touching a taboo, the hand was released again.

    Seeing his empty palm, Zhou Si laughed at himself and slowly copied it back into his pocket.

    Not long after Jiang Chen left.

    It just so happened that the pilots recruited in advance, and Song Ziqi decided to apply for the pilot. It was probably touched by Jiang Chen, he decided to follow his heart.

    "When I was a kid, I thought that the plane was super handsome. Really, if I can fly on the plane in the future, I would be happy to let me die now."

    Kong Shadi imitated Song Ziqi's exuberant expression when she spoke, and relayed to Ding Xian: "You , I do not know what he was Joseph awkward, as if people are willing to be like him. "

   " that's how you guys do? "

   " break up, or how can I do, I asked him to give up the dream? possible? I can not do this, let He will go with the plane for the rest of his life. I will go to Chengdu to find a rich and handsome man to marry, huh." When Kong Shadi said this, his eyes were dizzy. Only Ding Xian knew that there was a lot of anger in her words, but she understood very well. She, reluctant to give up his dream, reluctant to give up on him, let him give up on himself.

    They broke up after graduation. This is true.

    Song Ziqi successfully passed the interview and medical examination for the pilot recruitment.

    Kong Shadi's mood was getting depressed every day, and after that, Ding Xian looked at her report card and couldn't get up.

    In January, winter is approaching, and snow is flying outside Beijing.

    The night before Ding Xian returned to the countryside for Chinese New Year, the two of them were doing homework in the room. How could she bother to write papers, lying on the table boredly looking out the window in a daze, Zhou Si Yue had just finished reading a programming book and was leaning Playing games on the head of the bed, with one long leg curving leisurely, hands on his knees, his eyelids are too lazy to lift.

    After half an hour, Zhou Si Yue left the game console and came over to check her papers, and then he saw an extremely clean and flat math paper.

    "What's going on with you lately?" Anxious.

    Ding Xian lowered her head, ashamed.

    It is true that falling in love affects learning. As the relationship between her and Zhou Si Yue leaps forward one after another, the more she thinks about things every day. When she thinks more, she is anxious. What if she fails to pass Tsinghua University? What if he meets a better one in Tsinghua?

    This thought made me even more anxious. The more anxious, the worse she could learn, the more anxious Zhou Si Yue was than her, and his tone was fierce. The tone was joking, but Ding Xian sounded extremely uncomfortable. Although they are familiar with each other, she also needs care, okay? Why does he have a humble attitude when he gets to other girls, and she gets frustrated when he gets to her.

    The more Zhou Si Yue frowned, knowing that this girl was a little bit soft but not hard, and did not lose his temper. He leaned on the edge of the table, staring at her condescendingly, and asked in a clear voice: "Have you still passed Tsinghua?"

    Ding Xian's little temper came up too, slammed the paper, and said in a puff: "No test, I'm going to Hangzhou to go to Puben."

    Zhou Si Yue still thinks, if it doesn't work , I will go to Puben in Beijing, nor is it. She insisted on taking the test of Tsinghua University.

    "Something in Hangzhou has caught your soul, isn't it?"

    Zhou Si Yue sat on the chair and looked at her extremely calmly, really calm, and asked, "Xu Ke?"

    Ding Xian suddenly thought that Xu Ke was in Zhejiang University and sent her a letter back a year ago, and Zhou Si Yue saw it.

    However, she was quite open, fearing that Zhou Si Yue would become more suspicious, so she showed the letter to him, but he was disdainful, cut her voice, said "boring" and went to write the question.

    There are no boys who are not jealous, only assists who don't work hard enough.