"No, I'll take her there. Class is about to end. You go back and gather first."

    Zhou Si Yue refused directly.

    Xia Sihan stunned and nodded, "Oh, really don't I need to go?"

    Zhou Si Yue said coldly, and dragged Ding Xian out of the crowd. Ding Xian looked back for Kong Shadi. The little girl lay on the floor with a grin. She waved her hand: "I'm fine, you go first, but it hurts to sit on the bottom."

    Song Ziqi went over and pulled her up, "Get up, I'll take you there too."

    Kong Shadi: "The butt hurts, I can't stand up ." 

    Song Ziqi looked at her, spit out troublesome disgustingly, and hugged someone from the ground.

    Looked at everyone.

    The girls in Class 8 said that the boys in Class 3 were too manly, and looked at the boys in their class with disgust.

    On the way to the infirmary.

    Song Ziqi hugged Kong Shadi and walked in front. Kong Shadi was held in his arms with a shy face, occasionally sending her a triumphant smile secretly.

    Ding Xian was dragged behind by Zhou Si Yue with a bitter expression on her face.

    Winter.

    The air was filled with soft air and light, including the incomprehensible teenager who was pulling her arm in front of him, and his face became inexplicably soft.

    She suddenly hoped that time would go slowly.

    This kind of time, longer, longer, it is best to extend to the end of the years.

    "Are you a pig? They made you rush forward after avoiding people." The young man's voice was like a thunderbolt, and he slashed her back into the real world-
forget it, time should go quickly.

    The doctor in the infirmary gave an order, and the eyes were bleeding a little, so she had to go to the hospital to take a film to make sure that the retina was not injured.

    When she finished filming, it was already dark. Zhou Si Yue was sitting on the bench in the clinic. He was probably really tired recently. He closed his eyes and rested. Next to them were their schoolbags, stacked on top of each other, inexplicably. With a sense of security, the young man's one was straight and open, and it was slightly bent, hooked under the stool.

    She knew that after he had recently stayed up late to prepare for the mid-term exam in the Beijing Mathematics League, Yang Weitao once said in the class that the league was just testing the waters, and it was difficult to win prizes in the first year of high school. The more confident he is, she hope he can win the province one in one fell swoop, enter the provincial team, participate in imo, and enter the national team. This is Yang Weitao’s goal for Zhou Si Yue and the expectation of the entire math team.

    What he has endured is far from what they saw.

    Song Ziqi said that he recently went to bed at 3 o'clock in the evening, and from 6 o'clock in the morning, he only slept for three hours a day after scanning his papers. No one is qualified to say that he doesn't work hard.

    Ding Xian walked over and tried not to touch him. As soon as she sat down, he woke up, opened his eyes, and his voice was hoarse: "Okay?"

    "You will go to bed again. I have to wait half an hour for the results."

    She was gentle. Said, afraid to disturb him.

    Zhou Si Yue rubbed his neck more and more, and he leaned back again. After stretching the cervical spine, with his hands on his neck, he turned his head to look at her and smiled: "Your eyes are smashed, why are you talking so tenderly?"

    Ding Xian wanted to roll her eyes, and suddenly thought that rolling her eyes with this bloodshot eyeball was a bit scary.

    "Zhou Si Yue, don't you help me copy notes in the future."

    Looking at the young boy's face, Ding Xian immediately explained, "I'm afraid of delaying your participation in the competition. I will let my mother take me after the exam. With glasses, you really don't get distracted by my business anymore."

    In the corridors of the hospital, there was a strong pungent smell of potion, the lights were dim, and cold machines screamed from time to time.

    In this noisy environment, Zhou Si Yue looked at her with a deep-sense look for a long time, then faintly retracted his gaze, and lazily threw out three words: "I know."

    Ding Xian hesitated for a long time. Another hand was still covering her bleeding eyes, and one hand made a fist to make a cheering gesture, and said to him: "Also, cheer for the competition." She looked very funny.

    Zhou Si Yue folded his hands on his chest, was amused by her, and laughed, bowed his head and laughed, but still softly responded.

    "good."