Ding Xian glared at him , and Madam Zhou glared at him .

    "Something went out of town, and it was delayed."

    Madam Zhou nodded and didn't try to retain her. "Then you should go back and do your homework. Auntie will not delay you anymore. School will start tomorrow. Don't be too late. Go back. Well, I'll let Si Yue send you off. "

    No need, it's only a few steps away.

    Just as Ding Xian wanted to refuse, Zhou Si Yue stood up and walked to the door to change shoes, "It just happens that I'm going out to find Jiang Shen."

    After a good glance at her, seeing that she didn't move, he turned his head and said impatiently at her: "Go Ah." The autumn wind is bleak, and the forests are all dyed.

    In the hutong alley, two silhouettes, one tall and one short, walked side by side. The setting sun hung obliquely behind the low building, shooting densely. An oblique light entered, and the light and shadow were mottled.

    Ding Xian lowered her head and pursed her lips, gently twisting her fingers in front of him, and said: "You go back."

    Zhou Si Yue was dressed more casually, with a black jacket on the outside, the zipper was pulled to the top, covering his chin, and his hands were placed in his pockets. , Seemingly did not hear her, asked her indifferently: "How many papers are not written?"

    Ding Xian frowned: "Four."

    "..."

     The next second, he shake his head, "I don't know how to bring homework when I go out." Go?"

    Ding Xian was in pain, and rubbed the place where she was knocked, with a bitter face: "I thought it would be back in two days, but something happened temporarily and it was delayed until the fifth day. Do you think I'm stupid? Who? I want to take my homework with me when I go out."

    Zhou Si Yue suddenly looked straight ahead and said, "I thought you were a fool."

    Ding Xian: "..."

    "Think about it now..." He turned his head and looked at her. His eyes were inexplicably deeper and brighter than usual, Ding Xian was almost sucked in by him, and the whole person was taken away by his ridiculous tone.

    He only heard that he regained his lazy tone: "You are definitely not just stupid as simple as that." A smile was still pressed at the corner of his mouth.

    I'm just a fool.

    Actually still have expectations of you.

    Ding Xian stopped and kicked his tall back.

    She quickened her pace, threw the person behind her, and dropped a cold sentence: "I'm here, you can go back." After  not taking two steps, she was caught by the collar and dragged back by the collar.

    Ding Xian became angry and brought the angry expression of blowing beard and staring to the extreme.

    There was another chuckle.

    "Where to go, Jiang Shen's house is in front, and yours is behind."

    Ding Xian suddenly realized that she seemed to have followed him in the opposite direction since she went out. As expected, all her brain circuits were knotted when she met him.

    She turned back and walked back furiously.

    The more Zhou Si Yue stopped people, "Wait for me a while."

    Why are you waiting for you?

    Ding Xian ignored him and pushed him away.

    Finally angered people, "Is there enough trouble?"

    Let's put it this way, Zhou Si Yue rarely expresses such a serious temper. Sometimes when he fights with Jiang Chen, he also laughs and scolds. , And will not bear hatred.

    After getting along at school for so many days, he has a good relationship and everyone wants to be friends with him. Most of them like to gag with people, and some people don’t understand him.

    Than how to star text.

    She think he is the kind of person who likes to play in front of people, but in fact he tries to learn to pretend to be a genius student at home at night, and occasionally he will sneer overtly and secretly when he can't read it.

    But she didn't see him and others eager, smile lightly, and treat others extremely tolerantly.

    But he is extremely proud.

    In the afternoon, the alley was quiet, and there was no one coming and going. There was an echo from this roar, coiling in Ding Xian's ears.

    She has been tolerant since she was a child, and has no temper. Not to mention boys, even girls have never yelled at her like that. She was so stupid that she frightened her, and people just stunned and stuck in place.