Zhou Si Yue smiled more and more, "Okay, where can you stay cool? Right ."

     After speaking, he glanced at Liu Xiaofeng who had been waiting aside and said: "Go." 

   "Okay."

The two came over to the steps where Ding Xian and Yu Keke were sitting.

    Yu Keke suddenly retracted her legs and stroked her hair behind her ears. The whole back became tense inexplicably, and the atmosphere was intensely infected. Even Ding Xian became tense inexplicably.

    The sun was inexplicably dazzling, Ding Xian felt that she could vaguely see some hairs on the boy's legs, and she could smell the hormonal breath in a daze.

    "Wait." When the two approached the step, they heard Liu Xiaofeng shouting.

    Zhou Si Yue: "What?"

    "I'll see if my newsletter has been written?"

    "The newsletter?"

    Liu Xiaofeng scratched the back of his head a little unnaturally: "Yes, you at the same table told me to write one. The newsletter, let me remind her, don’t forget it."

    "..."

    "You wait for me here."

    Zhou Si Yue became impatient: "Hurry up."

   When Ding Xian saw Liu Xiaofeng walking over, Zhou Si Yue stood by the fence, turned his head away and looked towards the runway, leaving the back of his head shining brightly by the sun.

    "Have you finished writing the newsletter? Ding Xian, I'm going to the game."

    Ding Xian regained her senses: "Ah, right now, there is one more sentence, I will hand it in later."

    Liu Xiaofeng was overjoyed and extremely happy. Okay, thank you." After speaking, he turned around, and then asked uncertainly: "Really it was written to me?"

    Ding Xian nodded inexplicably, "Yes." It was originally the task of the old class.

    Liu Xiaofeng left happily.

    Ding Xian was inexplicable, picked up the mineral water on the side and drank two sips. Especially Coco looked at the fire, looked at the back of the young spirit, and watched Ding Xian tweeted, "This boy likes you."

    Pooh—

    half of water sprayed from her mouth. Came out.

    Girl, can you put something else in your mind?

    Yu Keke looked at her and giggled, "You haven't been in love at the first glance."

    In  love?

    Ding Xian wiped the corners of her mouth hurriedly with her hand, "Don't talk nonsense, I'm going to write a manuscript."

      Yu keke laughed loudly: "You are so pure."

    In fact, Yu Keke does not have those aggressive temperaments. On the contrary, this girl is very easy to get along with. It is not surprising that boys like her. Ding Xian does not reject Yu Keke emotionally.

    But some girls are particularly against Yu Ke Ke, because of the speed at which she changes boyfriends, and many girls give Yu Ke Ke an unpleasant nickname behind her back.

    But as usual, it does not prevent boys from liking Yu KeKe.

    Yu keke is similar to Kong shadi in some respects, but she lives more chic than Kong shadi.

    Because of this particular cocoa, Ding Xian was even more restless.

    In the past two nights, she was tossed and awake, and her mind was full of love letters. She was just afraid that the more Zhou Si Yue saw that the love letter was torn apart, he would have misunderstandings, and she could not explain to Yu Keke, let alone involve Shadie. This thing comes.

    Perhaps in fact, she handed the torn love letter directly to Zhou Si Yue and said I'm sorry, I accidentally broke it.

    It will be better than the current situation.

    Can you finish?

    The more Zhou Si Yue felt that she was deliberate or was she really "careless"?

    Indeed, in order to hide her careful thoughts, she did one of the most immoral things to Yu Ke Ke.

    "The male students who participated in the 100-meter final, please go to the check-in office to check in. If the newsletter has not been handed in, hand it in to the rostrum." The broadcast repeated it again.

    Ding Xian was awakened from the dream, and said to Yu Keke: "Wait for me, I will finish the manuscript and come back to tell you."

    Yu Keke nodded ridiculously and waited patiently for her: "Okay."

    ... On the playground, Zhou Si Yue, the more they walked side by side with Liu Xiaofeng, they chatted with each other.