The house is very quiet today.

    Even Ding Juncong, who is usually making troubles at this moment, sat on the sofa particularly calmly. Ye Wanxian walked out of the kitchen with a tray of apples, glanced at her, and laughed: "You are back?"

    Ding Xian subconsciously tightened. With a soft hmm, she lowered her head and changed her shoes.

    Ye Wanxian put the apple on the dining table and reached out to pick up her schoolbag. This abnormal behavior made Ding Xian instinctively shrink back. Ye Wanxian smiled: "What's the matter? I'll help you put the schoolbag in." There was something wrong, "What's wrong with your eyes?" I just cried, my eyes are still a little swollen, but not obvious.

    Ding Xian rubbed it and confided in the past: "It was windy just now, and the sand probably entered."

    Ye Wanxian nodded: "Well, your uncle will come later."

    Uncle?

    "Which one?"

    Ye Wanxian smiled: "Little uncle."

    Also, can you be such a face when a few others come over?

    When there was no family planning in the early years, people of grandma and grandma’s generation would have more births. Ye Wanxian and Father Ding had many brothers and sisters, but most of their lives were mediocre and ineffective.

    Only the youngest son of the Ye family could be regarded as blue smoke from the ancestor's grave.

    Ye Changqing loved to paint when he was a child. Other children were playing in the mud. He likes to go to the mountains alone with a picture bag, sitting for a day; other children ask their parents for some pocket money to buy some. For sweets, he saved money to buy paintbrushes.

    Except for painting, Ye Changqing has average grades, especially mathematics. He can only test 20 points. He has never been to a serious university in his life. After graduating from high school, he helped people draw sketches for two yuan a piece on the streets of Beijing.

    He thought this life would have passed so mediocrely.

    As a result, after half a year of sketching in Beijing, a turning point emerged. He met Wang Mingyi, the first nobleman in his life.

    Wang Mingyi was a visiting professor at various universities in Beijing at that time. He participated in a joint drawing competition of the oil painting departments of various universities in Beijing. The qualifications of the students in Wang Mingyi's class were not as good as before. Many people learned painting no longer because they liked it.

    If the family has money and can't get into a serious university, they just put in a painting major, or just want to be a painter and forget the meaning of painting.

    Wang Mingyi saw Ye Changqing smoking at Qiaotou.

    Ye Changqing's intoxicated expression completely attracted him, like him when he was young, indulged and unknowingly, with bright eyes, so he pinched the cigarette and walked over to let him paint too.

    Ye Changqing doesn't have a lot of business. He was very happy to come to such an order once in a while, and he painted very seriously. When he handed the painting over, Wang Mingyi only glanced at it and concluded that he wanted to take this person with him.

    When Wang Mingyi offered the invitation, Ye Changqing was surprised and couldn't believe it. When I went home to tell my mother the news, I was ridiculed by several sisters. Maybe they were a liar. Don't be stupid if you are asked to pay.

    When it comes to painting, Ye Changqing is really willing to be stupid. He doesn’t care about three or seventy-one, so he started to learn painting with Wang Mingyi and began to travel around the world. He also met a lot of famous teachers in this field, and he was surprised. He was too shallow before.

    With Wang Mingyi's crossing, Ye Changqing's accomplishments in painting have advanced by leaps and bounds, and he is also the fastest growing student Wang Mingyi has ever seen. In fact, Ye Changqing often mentions to Wang Mingyi that he has a little niece and is very talented in this area.

    It was not long after he had been with Wang Mingyi, and he didn't know if this road would be possible. He never dared to take Ding Xian to see him, and then there was no chance.

    Although Ye Wanxian became a fan, she had always felt a lot of pain for her younger brother Ye Changqing since she was a child, until she graduated from high school so poor that she was too poor, and she often helped his life.

    Ye Changqing has the kindness to know and meet, and is grateful to everyone who has helped him.

    ... As soon as Ding Xian entered the door with her front foot, Ye Changqing arrived with his back foot.

    Ye Changqing doesn't come often and is a little rusty, but Ding Xian had a very good relationship with him when he was a child, and would often follow him everywhere to collect styles, and all his sketches were learned from him.