Doesn't it look down on people?

    Although not much, fly legs are also meat, can't you afford to have roast duck?

    "My mother gave me pocket money."

    Ye Wanxian would give her a little pocket money every week. Although not much, Ding Xian almost didn't spend it. They all praised it piece by piece. After so many years, she also saved some.

    Young Master Zhou drank his tea and glanced to one side, "Forget it, I don't have the habit of letting girls pay."

    Ding Xian heard the point at once, "You often come out with girls?"

    Zhou Si Yue pounced. He smiled and put the teacup back on the table: "Is it possible?"

    Right.

    No one wants to show you this dead face.

    But suddenly thinking of the pair of girlfriends in the cinema, maybe there are a lot of them.

    She cleverly changed the subject: "Are there any fun places in Beijing? I haven't been there for so long."

    Zhou Si Yue took another sip of tea and said casually: "There is a princess grave next to it, you want to see it. Look?"

    ...

    Ding Xian was taken aback, "Is there anything else?"

    "There is another Tomb of Eight Kings."

    "..."

    "Forget it."

    Ding Xian waved her hand disheartenedly.

    Zhou Si Yue took a sip of tea, "Why, look down on Princess Tomb and Eight Kings Tomb?"

    Ding Xian was taken aback. She didn't mean that. How could a mediocre person dare to blaspheme the ancestors.

    Zhou Si Yue suddenly smiled: "Teasing you. It depends on what you like."

    "Money."

    The more Zhou Si Yue was taken aback, his smile became stronger, put down his tea cup, leaned on the chair and said, "If you like money, go to Shichahai. . "

   " Why? "

    "Shichahai formerly known as ten pit sea, ten pits silver meant the legend that Zhu Di settled in Beijing, would like to repair the city, and to find the time folk living God of Wealth, of Shen Shen Manzo took his troops to dig money the , I dug out ten pits of silver in Shichahai, one pit of silver is 480,000 taels, a total of ten pits, and they will not be filled back after digging, just leave a big pit, rainwater accumulates into a sea, it is called Shijiaohai "

    Ding Xian felt that there were so many things in his mind that he could compose such a short story.

    "It's been hollowed out, what am I going to do?"

    "Feel the gold mining skills of my ancestors."

    "Are there any other unique stories?"

    "The story is gone." The more Zhou Si Yue maintained his usual posture, he looked out the window: "There are many old people in Beijing. Everywhere you go, you can chat with people casually. , The harvest is not small."

    "Are you interested in history?"

    Zhou Si Yue smiled more and more: "Stay in a city, don't understand history, what do you know?"