Ding Xian took the buns, and when she was about to speak, she heard Ding Juncong, who had just got up behind him, yelling: "I have an appointment with Xiaoyu in the afternoon!"

    Ye Wanxian: "When did you make an appointment with Xiaoyu?"

    "I made an appointment to go roller skating yesterday!" Ding Juncong shouted solemnly.

    Ye Wanxian was used to indulging, and said softly: "Okay, good, then make up tomorrow, eat first."

    Ding Xian let out a long sigh, and put the steamed bun back into her mouth. Ye Wanxian suddenly raised her head and glanced at her, "Are you going to have something this afternoon? "

    Ding Xian nodded, and fluently said the answer she had memorized in advance: "I will go back to school in the afternoon to publish a bulletin , and the school will check it next week."

   Ye Wanxian put the chopsticks aside: "Are you a cadre on duty again?"

    Ding Xian said hurriedly: " No, just to help."

    Ye Wanxian nodded: "This kind of work is less work, thankless, and wasting study time."

    Ding Xian nodded perfunctorily, and decided not to refute for the time being.

    After eating breakfast, she quickly smeared the soles of her feet, hid in the room and wrote two papers. When she looked up, the clock was already pointing to 12 o'clock.

    The time to write homework goes by too quickly.

    After lunch, Ding Xian went back to the room to change clothes.

    The closer she is to the date of the date, her heart seems to fly out. While saying that today, everything is over, and at the same time, she feels that it would be nice if the time would stop in this afternoon forever.

    The little man stood in front of the closet thinking.

    A lot of bras were lost in the open drawers, maybe not as good as the bras, similar to the bras that little girls wore when they were just growing up. Since she was in high school, Ye Wanxian bought her two bras and wore them.

    Ye Wanxian actually pays attention to maintenance, especially for underwear and underwear.

    An adult bra. When she first bought it, Ding Xian wore it once. She always felt uncomfortable everywhere. It was tight, tight, and hot. She was thrown aside after crossing twice, but the chest shape was indeed better than usual.

    Hesitated for a while.

    She thought unconvincingly: Why should she wear a bra for him?

    In the next second, she obediently put on the bra again.

    While wearing it, she thought: It's the last time anyway.

    The two waited at the entrance of the hutong. When Ding Xian arrived, Zhou Si Yue was already leaning against the old stone city wall at the entrance of the hutong, chatting with an old man sitting on the side of the road and pulling the erhu.

    He can really talk to anyone.

    The old man always held a handful of erhu without pulling it, and sighed, "I'm afraid this day is going to change again."

    The more Zhou Si Yue leaned against the wall, with his hands in his pockets, he raised his head and glanced at the gray sky. , Smiled: "Are you not going back?"

    He rarely speaks Beijing accent at school, only occasionally when he plays with Song Ziqi's brothers, he will be forced to scold him in Beijing.