Since ancient times, the style has been a family. After Song Ziqi's sports committee has stabilized, Kong Shadi is more eager to take the position of literature and art committee.

    The result was Cheng Yaojin halfway through.

    Yang Chunzi, who had never spoken much in the class, suddenly applied to be a member of the arts committee.

    If Zhou Si Yue is more classy, ​​then Yang Chunzi should be classy.

    This girl can be regarded as a female version of Zhou Si Yue, with a grade of 701 in the high school entrance examination and a piano tenth grade. She is beautiful, but in fact she is not particularly beautiful. Of course, if you count the previous attributives.

    She should be the most beautiful class in Xueba.

    Ding Xian always thinks that the best-looking person in this class is Kong Shadi, provided that if Kong Shadi does not speak, she will not be able to speak half as much as others.

    "Yang Chunzi and Kong Shadi, who do you choose?"

    Ding Xian asked Zhou Si Yue, who was struggling to write the question.

    "What to choose?"

    Zhou Si Yue is obviously out of state, just paying attention to the question.

    Ding Xian took a deep breath and tapped on his table: "As for the selection of the class committee, you also have a sense of collective honor."

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked at her amusedly: "Why don't you choose such a sense of collective honor? You go to choose, I choose you."

    "Why do you choose me!"

    Xiaolu thumped in her heart, she said eagerly with a guilty conscience.

    "Because you are stupid."

    "..."

    "Now I choose Shadi and Yang Chunzi." The boy thought for a while and gave the answer: "Yang Chunzi."

    Ding Xian was suddenly silent.

    Kong Shadi would not be sad because Zhou Si Yue  not to choose her, but Ding Xian felt agitated because Zhou Si Yue chose Yang Chunzi more.

    At that time.

    Even the more Zhou Si Yue  looked at Yang Chunzi, Ding Xian would lower herself silently own head, and then understand the gap between herself and these people, and understand how a person like Zhou Si Yue can like herself.

    Perhaps, he is like this with every one of his tablemates.

    Maybe, three years later, she went to Hangzhou, and he stayed in Beijing.

    Then everything that happened here was like a brilliant and youthful Nanke Yimeng, which was finally burned into absurdity by time.

    Ding Xian suddenly began to examine herself.

    She almost forgot what she should do. The more different she is from Zhou Si Yue, he has a vast sky, he is free and easy, and Peking University and Tsinghua University is beckoning to him.

    And she was destined not to enter his life.

    It is destined.

    After recognizing this, Ding Xian suddenly got excited and couldn't help patting her head with her hand.

    "What were you doing before!"

    Zhou Si Yue glanced at her more and then laughed and teased: "The brain is not good at first, so I still want to go to college after I try it."