She was thinking, if she took another sentence at this time, "Actually, my mother never mentioned you."

    What would Ye Wanxian's reaction be?

    But Mrs. Zhou is really amiable. She decided to put her fangs away temporarily and put on a nice smile: "Aunt Zhou, hello, I often hear my mother mention you."

    One of the signs of the rebellious period: lying without blinking.

    Madam Zhou touched her head: "Good." The nanny finished the meal, and Madam Zhou took Ding Xian, mother and son, and was already seated at the dining table.

    A young girl with a small flower hat took the lead to rush down the stairs. When she saw Ding Xian, she was shocked and smiled and found a place to sit down, "Aunt Zhou, who is this sister?"

    Mrs. Zhou said: "This is your friend of Brother Si Yue, called Ding Xian." The girl has a round, white and tender face, and is very beautiful. Sitting on the dining chair across the half of the table, she stretched out her hand in a friendly manner, "Sister , Hello, my name is Song Yi Jin."

    She should be the most beautiful girl Ding Xian has ever seen.

    She was even more beautiful than the best-looking in her previous school.

    She reached out, put on since that generous smile, smiled: "Hello, my name is Ding envy."

    Song Yi Jin hand back, praise her: "You are so thin."

    Ding Xian back:. "You're beautiful"

    two A half-year-old child, learning the compliments of the adult world at the dining table, made Madam Zhou and Ding mother laugh.

    But they don't know.

    In Ding Xian and Song Yi Jin's own world, they are already adults.

    Mrs. Zhou smiled: "Okay, how do the two children learn to talk to adults."

    Mother Ding echoed: "The children are precocious now."

    Although the elders said that, Song Yi Jin and Ding Xian looked at each other and smiled. This is the secret of growth.

    Ding Xian read a sentence in the book.

    Adults always treat them as children because they don't want to believe that they are old.

    After ten minutes, the people have not come down, Madam Zhou is anxious: "Yi Jin, why haven't they come down yet?"

    Song Yi Jin: "Brother Jiang Chen and the others are still playing games. Sleeping and waking up, how could he be trapped as a dog every day..."

    After speaking, she regretted it, her mouth was quick, and she didn't cover up her squabbles in private, and forgot to converge in front of the elders. Song Yi Jin spit out her tongue again, a little unaware. Taken.

    Madam Zhou rubbed her head and groaned: "Why do you a little girl use swear words all day long."

    As she was talking, the door to the guest room upstairs was suddenly opened, and several voices sounded. Song Yi Jin said, "Brother Jiang Chen and they are down."

    Madam Zhou rushed upstairs and shouted, "A Chen."

     The voices stopped. Now, through a smooth male voice: "Yes."

    Mrs. Zhou: "Go and call Xiyue, this kid is almost dead. We are waiting for him to eat. The others will wash their hands and eat."

    "Okay ." Hey." Jiang Chengang won two, happily, "You wait, I will drag him down for you."

    Immediately afterwards, she heard a bang on the door upstairs and Jiang Chen's standard. The bass, with a little voice accent: "A Yue!!! Don't sleep! Your mother calls you to eat!!!"

    Jiang Chen refused to give up.

    "Open the door!!! Open the door!!!"

   She doesn't know why, Ding Xian was a little nervous, holding her breath and listening to the sound of upstairs.

    To be honest, she was quite curious about the young master.

    What kind of heaven-defying species can be born with such a heaven-defying gene of the Zhou couple?

    Suddenly there was silence upstairs for three seconds.

    First, there was a slamming slippers from far to near, and then a "clang" the door was opened, and then an extremely irritable and impatient voice sounded:

    "Jiang Chen, are you looking for death?!!!"

    Ding Xian heard that his voice was inexplicably lazy and sexy.