Chapter 444 - 445

Chapter 444 Huo Zhiqing dismisses Su Tiantian

Huo Zhiyao really underestimated how shameless this woman was. She knelt down and begged him. Now she was holding his feet tightly and refused to push him away. , this is really the first time I have seen him look so shameless.

"Let me go, you are sick, why are you begging me for mercy? You should tell your so-called husband about this, apologize to Huo Zhiqing, kneel down for him, and beg him not to blame you. Please What does it have to do with me? It was you who shamelessly replaced me to donate blood to him. I still forgive you now. I must be sick. Get out of here. Don’t mess around here. You touch me. It makes me sick."

Su Tiantian was particularly scared. He would definitely tell him if he found out. When the time came, she would really be hopeless.

"Zhi Yao, please let me go. Don't tell him. I'll kowtow to you, okay? Don't destroy my marriage. I did something wrong back then, but I really had no choice but to do it. I had no choice. If not In this case, it is impossible for him to be with me. You also know that I have lied to him for so many years. If he knew, he would definitely divorce me. He would rather tear down a temple than break up a marriage. Moreover, I am pregnant... ...There is already his child inside, and with his baby, if you tell him that if he gets angry, what will we do, mother and son?" Su

Tiantian really had no other choice, and came up with this idea. There is no way, nonsense, he is pregnant, he was dumbfounded after telling him, but there is no way, now he can only lie to him, so he cried and said to him: "If I tell him, I can't be with him." , I will take my children to commit suicide. You also have children. You know how I feel. I can go dancing. I dare to do anything. If you destroy my marriage, I will never forgive you, so I beg you not to follow me. Did he say yes?"

Huo Zhiyao sneered in his heart after hearing this. He had no intention of telling him. After all, there was no benefit in telling him about it. The person who donated blood to him back then was Himself, then what? Let him be grateful to him and then be with him?

Being with Huo Zhiqing is the biggest nightmare, so even if he is rotting in his stomach, it is impossible for him to say it. He is just threatening this woman to make her afraid, but he didn't expect that he would be exposed like this What an amazing thing.

She is pregnant.

What a funny thing, but it is true that they are all young couples.

This and that are normal, but Huo Zhiqing was so disgusted that he made his wife pregnant, and ended up coming to see him.

After Huo Zhiyao recovered, he felt disgusted that he had taken her from her that night, so he pushed the woman away.

Su Tiantian was already crying, but she didn't know what she was doing. This look really chilled her.

She didn't know what to do. It was embarrassing to have people watching outside, so she wiped her tears and glared at them. The employees were scared when they saw it and ran away quickly.

...

After Huo Zhiyao left the tea room, he went directly to the president's office. He didn't want to stay here, so he had to go to the office to find him.

Don't see this person again after getting things sorted quickly.

After Huo Zhiqing heard in the tea room that Yaoyao Cai was the person who donated blood to him, he returned to the office with worries. He didn't hear the rest of the paragraph. Now he returned to the office and sat on the office chair to watch. Yaoyao comes to find him.

Just let him in.

The moment she saw him coming in, Huo Zhiqing's eyes became complicated. She thought that she had been thinking for a long time after she woke up, that is, she didn't know why Huo Zhiyao left at that time and what he did to her at that time. She ignored it, but now it was obvious that he had misunderstood. In fact, she did not leave him alone back then, nor did she leave him because of this matter. He was the one who donated blood to him in the first place.