Chapter 112 - 114

Chapter 112 Wasn’t Lu Qingyou’s partner snatched away by him? Why else?

Mai's mother smiled and said to Mai's father: "Really, the child's father, you said it would be great to trade this milk tea shop for a business. Mr. Smith is extremely rich abroad! And I heard that he He also has a lot of power. As you said, if you fawn over him, if he doesn’t import twice as much of the medicinal materials he gave us when he was abroad, our medicinal materials can be exported abroad, and the money we can earn by then will really double. , and I heard that Mr. Smith and his wife have no children. If they can accept our son as their godson, it will be much easier for our son to study abroad, and someone will recommend him. I will definitely have a bright future if I come back from university with a layer of gold."

"You are right, but I don't know if Mr. Smith wants this milk tea shop by then. You said that we did such a big trick just to take this milk tea shop. What if Mr. Smith doesn't like this milk tea shop when

we come back?" "Don't worry, I heard it with my own ears when I went to gamble. Mr. Smith came to this small place just for this milk tea shop. Come. This milk tea shop used to be Mr. Smith’s home. After he was taken back by his father, he missed this place very much, so we used this milk tea shop as a favor. Mr. Smith will thank us no matter what."

"You said it. That's right, now we have to send Fuxishui to give us this milk tea shop. We don't want any trouble in the middle."

Fuxishui was eavesdropping on the side and knew it all clearly. Although I don't know who this Smith is, from what they said, this Smith must be some big shot.

They are all trying to please this Smith.

Therefore, should he also please this Smith?

When Fu Xishui was thinking this, he deliberately revealed his footsteps and arrived in front of them.

When Mai's mother saw the man coming, she suppressed her smile and asked him: "How is it? The three days have come. You can't take out any of my son's sore feet, so now I agree to marry him." Our family. But let me tell you, if you don’t want to marry into our family, it’s okay. As long as you give us this milk tea shop, then we will naturally not ask you to marry into our family by force." Fu Xishui said with a cold

face . , "Why are you anxious? I just need you to be mentally prepared now, otherwise you will cry when you see something later. Remember to prepare tissues and don't cry for me later." The two of them felt inexplicable,

but Went along.

Unexpectedly, they were taken to a gambling house.

Mai's mother was confused: "What do you mean? What's the purpose of bringing us here?"

Fu Xishui smiled and asked, "Why don't you go in and take a look? Your son is inside."

Mai's mother was speechless, " What nonsense are you talking about? How could my son be in there? My son is a good boy and will never come out to gamble?" "

Then follow me in and take a look."

Fu Xishui said and stepped in.

The two old men also felt something was wrong when they saw this situation. After looking at each other, they followed in doubtfully.

This gambling hall is usually introduced by acquaintances, so people who come in usually know the secret. Because they are afraid of being discovered by the police, when the boss sees them coming in, he comes up to greet them enthusiastically and asks: "You all Who introduced you?"

Mai Qingyan is currently gambling in a position, but because he has been gambling for a long time, he has lost a lot of money. Now he is very depressed and unwilling to give up, and he wants to spend money to win back.