Chapter 34 - 36

Chapter 34 Which family doesn’t have to work to get a wife?

After Lu Qingyou returned home, he saw his younger siblings writing.

His mother, Huang Chunlan, was sewing clothes under the kerosene lamp. After taking a look at him, she said to him: "Your company should pay wages, right?"

Lu Qingyou went in and took a sip of water and nodded: "Yeah."

"Then give me the money. Me." Huang Chunlan said directly: "You must have brought your salary back when you came back this time. If I don't tell you, are you not going to give me your salary? Have you learned bad things outside?" Lu Qingyou

After hearing what she said, his face darkened, and then he took out the money in his pocket and gave it to her.

Huang Chunlan beamed when she saw the money and took it happily. When she saw that it was only 100 yuan, she became unhappy on the spot: "What do you mean? Isn't your salary 200 yuan? Why now?" You only gave me 100 yuan, and you have another 100 yuan, what are you going to do?"

Lu Qingyou said to Huang Chunlan with a cold face: "Mom, I also need to keep some money for myself, and the first 100 yuan at home is enough. . I am going to save money to marry a wife."

Huang Chunlan's face collapsed on the spot and she was unhappy, and said to him eloquently: "You have to save so much money to marry a wife. Are you marrying a wife? You are marrying a Bodhisattva, right? ? Still have to be gold-encrusted! Who wants so much money to marry a wife? Are you saying that you don’t plan to support the family anymore, so you don’t dare to give me money.” “Mom, it’s not like what you said

. After my monthly salary is paid, I will give it to you, and I will keep very little for myself. My money is enough for you to live on." Lu Qingyou retorted impatiently and slightly angrily.

He had not considered this before, but now he was determined to marry Xishui, thinking that marrying his wife would not make him live a miserable life. He had to save some money, otherwise he wouldn't have enough money to buy anything big for his wife by the time the wedding was held. There was not even a proposal for marriage.

The big things they want to get married here include bicycles, televisions, and refrigerators, but these big things cost hundreds of dollars to buy. He couldn't marry a wife and take her back to the compound but live a miserable life.

He could live a shabby life, but he could never live in misery.

When Huang Chunlan heard this, she slapped the table angrily on the spot. Her dark and yellow face, which was already dry, looked particularly ferocious at this moment.

"Are you going to rebel now? You have a wife now. You have forgotten your mother. Which girl do you want to marry? Tell me, which girl made you so rebellious and made you dizzy? , I even dare to talk back to your mother. If you talk back like this now, what will happen in the future? After you marry your wife into your family, will you expect me to serve you?" "Do you think you have

a lot of money? Your younger siblings have to go to school. , you still have to eat, drink and poop, isn’t that money? I usually work hard to help support the family, and I’m so tired that I need a little money from you. What’s wrong with you? I worked so hard to raise you so big. , Is it too much to ask for this little money from you? If I had known you were so disobedient now, I should have strangled you to death!"