Chapter 64 - 66

Chapter 64 Xishui, can I kiss you?

Thinking of the brothers talking about the benefits of this thing, Lu Qingyou suddenly became distracted while looking at this square thing.

He felt like a rogue because he suddenly wanted to buy it back.

The boss saw Lu Qingyou staring at this thing, and asked him with a smile: "Brother, do you want to buy it back and try it? My store has just introduced this, and not many people are buying it. You can take it back and try it, tell me How is my effect?"

Lu Qingyou was embarrassed to be told.

He coughed, reminding himself to regain his senses.

"Prevent it from happening before it happens. Who knows if you young people will think like that when you are excited." The boss saw that he still wanted something in his heart, so he encouraged: "Buy it back and try it." "

No need... ..." After Lu Qingyou's remaining rationality refused, he suddenly felt that his breathing was rapid, so he couldn't control it. He was about to leave, but the next second he came back and asked the boss: "How much?" The boss seemed to

understand. He looked like that and smiled: "You, you! I know you men are not pure in heart. What size do you want?"

Lu Qingyou didn't understand either, and she was too embarrassed, so she whispered: "Give it to me. Take the biggest one."

...

Fu Xishui waited for Lu Qingyou to buy ice cream for him, but he didn't see him coming back for a long time. He got anxious and waited for him at the door.

Lu Qingyou finally got out of the small shop, but when he came out, he saw Fuxishui.

It was because of his guilty conscience that he was instantly dumbfounded when he saw it.

Fuxishui was a little confused when he saw him like this: "What's wrong? Didn't you go buy ice cream? Why do you look so panicked?" Fuxishui reached out and touched his face

, originally intending to check if he had a fever. And so on, but it turned out that the touch was really hot: "Why are you so hot? Do you have a fever?"

Lu Qingyou quickly grabbed his hand and said: "It's okay, I'm just... too hot. I'm so hot in this weather." It's okay."

He quickly took off Xishui's hand. If he continued like this, he would feel nothing.

Lu Qingyou quickly changed the subject, handed him the ice cream, and then put the box of things in his trouser pocket.

The two of them just walked hand in hand back to the hotel.

They had already arrived at the door of the hotel, so they had no choice but to let go. Fu Xishui let go of Lu Qingyou's hand. She originally let him go, but he held it tightly a second before she let go.

Lu Qingyou was suddenly scared. It's like once you let go, there's no way to hold hands again.

Fu Xishui was frightened by his appearance: "What's wrong?"

Lu Qingyou had an impure mind along the way and had been thinking about something, but now she couldn't help it.

So he raised his eyes and looked at Fu Xishui with his deep eyes. After making sure that no one was around, he mustered up the courage to ask him: "Xishui... um... I... can I kiss you?"

After Lu Qingyou said this, he wanted to bite off his tongue.

Why can't I control myself so much? I can't wait to scare someone away.